3rd day of school
Hello!Today is the 3rd day of school.It has been fine so far other than the orientation programme which was a total waste of time.Lesson proper started today for BFD, OFA and LLA.So far still okay for all the lesson, I have yet to buy the books and will be doing it tomorrow.Haha..
Anyway, how great it was to be in school without having to wear uniform.Hee..I was in polo T with shorts today and polo T with track pants yesterday.Haha..No shirts and pants as I thought I would have to wear everyday.How nice...hee
Everyday is a long day in school as I have mentioned that my timetable is pretty sucky.Everyday I only gets about 1 hour break and my module for everyday is so difficult.ISS is so going to be a killer.By the way ISS means "Intro to Sports Science".Well, I will work hard and achieve good results. =)
Ehmm...I want to introduce to everyone my new car.Haha..Thou it has been already a month since I got it but yes Im going to post my car up for everyone out there to see.I found out over the net that my old car was already sold.How fast...hee
Presenting my car
Oh ya, assignments for OFA is in and its due next month.Anyway, will start thinking what topic to do and will start once details are in tomorrow.
Ehmm...that should be all so far.
Thanks S for your numerous encouragement and motivation.Having to be there, listening to my whining.All the best for your examination tomorrow and Friday.Jia you!
Peace be with you.
Anyway, how great it was to be in school without having to wear uniform.Hee..I was in polo T with shorts today and polo T with track pants yesterday.Haha..No shirts and pants as I thought I would have to wear everyday.How nice...hee
Everyday is a long day in school as I have mentioned that my timetable is pretty sucky.Everyday I only gets about 1 hour break and my module for everyday is so difficult.ISS is so going to be a killer.By the way ISS means "Intro to Sports Science".Well, I will work hard and achieve good results. =)
Ehmm...I want to introduce to everyone my new car.Haha..Thou it has been already a month since I got it but yes Im going to post my car up for everyone out there to see.I found out over the net that my old car was already sold.How fast...hee
Presenting my car
Ehmm...that should be all so far.
Thanks S for your numerous encouragement and motivation.Having to be there, listening to my whining.All the best for your examination tomorrow and Friday.Jia you!
Peace be with you.
1 Comments:
nice jobs u have done dear on very good topic .god bless you please visit http://world-legend.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home