Dive photos
Okay Guyz..As promised, Here are some photos that I have took.Theres alot of it but Im just going to pick out some.
This is our resort at Pulau Dayang
Nice Sunset at Dayang
Save our Sea 2006 @ Pulau Hantu Singapore
Johnthan and me at our underwater Navigation course
Dive team- Laura, me, Benjamine and Johnathan
This is a sea star A.K.A Starfish
Me under the water
BumperHead Fish
Scuba School International and Narwhal Scubaden

Clown Fish A.K.A Nemo
I have no idea what fish is this..Grouper??
Nice view from shore-Pulau Perhentina
I think this is stonefish..Haha
Teenage Mutant Sea Turtle...Haha

Puffer Fish seen at Vietmanese Wreck
Blue Ring Ray
This is our resort at Pulau Dayang
Johnthan and me at our underwater Navigation courseClown Fish A.K.A Nemo
Puffer Fish seen at Vietmanese Wreck
These is all that Im going to post for now.If im in the mood then I will post more the next time because the uploading is pretty slow and im lazy to wait..Heehee
God Bless...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home