Steamboat dinner
It's the end of the week le.How's everyone doing??Im doing pretty okay.Today pool lesson for diving is cancel due to some students not being able to make it.Oh ya, I'm suppose to teach today too.So ya loh...lucky, because I wasn't really prepapred.Anyway, since lesson is cancel went to church early in the morning.Mass is great today.
Had dinner at home today.Steamboat dinner, with all my relatives.Yes...everyone!!Everyone was here today, not a single one was left out and thats great.Dinner was simply great and I'm still pretty full now.Let the wonderful pictures do the talking.
This is the steamboat, ready to be eaten any time.
Looked at the food in the pot.It's yummy.Hee
My favourite home cooked food.Fried Pork chunky.The original recipe cooked by grandpa is still nicer.Thou, it tasted quite the same.
So this was the dinner I had today.Lots of food and stuff.Heehee.Anyway, tomorrow is the start of school already.How fast??Actually, I can't wait for it to start.Ehmm..can we skip all the orientation and go into lesson proper??Orientation is a waste of time.
Going to stop here for today.Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new life for me.
Peace to you.
Had dinner at home today.Steamboat dinner, with all my relatives.Yes...everyone!!Everyone was here today, not a single one was left out and thats great.Dinner was simply great and I'm still pretty full now.Let the wonderful pictures do the talking.
This is the steamboat, ready to be eaten any time.
Going to stop here for today.Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new life for me.
Peace to you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home