Yet another day
Yet another day had past.Just how fast or slow it can be.Im seriously pretty bored everyday.Waking up each day thinking what to do.Yes..Its going to be this way till school starts, i dont really have to return back to camp now.Currently clearing all my leaves till school starts.
I have been swimming everyday in the afternoon.Getting water time and getting some tanned, 2o laps a day should be enough.Heehee..Anyway, today went for the course briefing in school.Alot of them didnt turn up but oh well...So the briefing took about an hour and I realise most of them in the corhort are actually posted to Sports Management and not through special admission programme.Because some of them who came today just dont look like a sport person.Haha..Well, I dont really care about them, I will just do my best.Life is about choices and I made a choice to study again and since Im given a chance I should make good used of it.Giving the lecturer the benefit of doubt that ITE Simei has the best facility throughout all ITE and also some polytechnics and university, so yes..im going to work hard.
I just completed my powerpoint slides for next week dive con presentation.Its like finally my turn after a long wait.Pretty happy for what I have done so far.Hope that I dont have to do another presentation.Im all ready to conduct the Scuba skills update for my student.
Ehmm...I have not been myself again this 2 days.Please dont asked me why.Just feel pretty lost, maybe I have not been working for a couple of days and Im slowly turning into a civilian.haha..Just dont feel at ease having nothing to do.Other then swimming, reading my notes and going out with....at times I have nothing much to do.=)
Heehee...maybe i should just get used to it..
Thats all for today guys..
Happy Birthday Brother..
To you(although u are not going to read this) study hard for the upcoming exams and look forward to the 2 months of holidays. Miss you!!=)
God bless one and all.
I have been swimming everyday in the afternoon.Getting water time and getting some tanned, 2o laps a day should be enough.Heehee..Anyway, today went for the course briefing in school.Alot of them didnt turn up but oh well...So the briefing took about an hour and I realise most of them in the corhort are actually posted to Sports Management and not through special admission programme.Because some of them who came today just dont look like a sport person.Haha..Well, I dont really care about them, I will just do my best.Life is about choices and I made a choice to study again and since Im given a chance I should make good used of it.Giving the lecturer the benefit of doubt that ITE Simei has the best facility throughout all ITE and also some polytechnics and university, so yes..im going to work hard.
I just completed my powerpoint slides for next week dive con presentation.Its like finally my turn after a long wait.Pretty happy for what I have done so far.Hope that I dont have to do another presentation.Im all ready to conduct the Scuba skills update for my student.
Ehmm...I have not been myself again this 2 days.Please dont asked me why.Just feel pretty lost, maybe I have not been working for a couple of days and Im slowly turning into a civilian.haha..Just dont feel at ease having nothing to do.Other then swimming, reading my notes and going out with....at times I have nothing much to do.=)
Heehee...maybe i should just get used to it..
Thats all for today guys..
Happy Birthday Brother..
To you(although u are not going to read this) study hard for the upcoming exams and look forward to the 2 months of holidays. Miss you!!=)
God bless one and all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home