Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It has been a long day

Hi guyz, how's everyone doing??Yesterday, Im finally done with one of my diving presentation.I should say I did pretty alright.Although, what I planned didn't really came out as what I present but at least I know where I am at.*clap clap*

I thought that presentation will be the end for me but guess what??I was given another topic to present and its much more tougher than the previous one.Decompression illness is the new assignment.I have about 2 weeks to prepare for the presentation but I don't think theres enough time.School is going to start next monday plus Im still confused with the topic.

So the picture tells you what I have been doing the whole of today at home.Started reading like 0930hrs in the morning and Im still quite stuck at how to explain and do up the powerpoint.The various "Gas Law" and illness that I have to understand.Its killing me and I am suffering from headaches.I gave my afternoon swim a miss yesterday and today.


This is Chapter 5- Diving Physics


Trying to read and do up the powerpoint at the same time.


See how thick the file is??Thats all the notes needed to be read for the upcoming examination.

Well, I have decided to stop reading and update my blog with what I have done today.Although it has been tough but thanks to S for your encouragement and motivation despite you are studying for your exams too.

We will Jia you together.

Miss you!!

Thats all for now people...Nights.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home