Friday, April 11, 2008

Uncle is back

Hi guys, Im back again.Yesterday went to the airport to pick my uncle and aunt up.They came back from Yangon for a holiday.Theres some festive season over at Yangon and the government declared a 10 days holiday.That explains why they are back here in Singapore.

Was suppose to reach Singapore at 2100 hrs but the flight was delayed.I only realised that until we reached the airport.So we, mum, aunt, grandma, Eugene and me waited for an hour or so.The flight reached Singapore at 2206hrs.

While waiting, we went MacDonalds for Ice-cream.Yes..McFlurry was what I had, just before leaving for the airport we had McDelivery.Haha..Anyway, its been a long time since I had MacDonalds' ice-cream.

Heres the photo that I toook.Pretty bored while waiting and tired too.

Anyway, I like taking photos nowaday.Although my cellphone camera isn't that good as it doesn't have the cybershot function and its a walkman phone but still I will try to capture interesting stuff that I come across.Heehee

Well, that should be all for today.

God bless you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home