Monday, April 14, 2008

1st day in school

Its the first day of school.Yes!!School has finally like started.Went to school in t-sirt and jeans today.Why??Because I didn't buy the uniform.Why??Because Sports management student don't have to wear uniform.Haha..Our attire is actually polo T with either short pants or track pants.Don't have to buy the normal shirt and pants.How nice, cool and relaxing.Some pictures of the school.


Top view of the campus.I didn't take a helicopter to take this picture.Its all found on the net.
The view from the Singapore Expo. Nice and big buildings.
Night view of the school.


Anyway, first day was still okay.Just that lots of talks and stuff.Its the orientation week thou.But lesson will starts on Wednesday.Yes..Can't wait for lesson to start.Hee..My timetable is pretty sucky.Long hours with lots of modules, only on Friday is short.The rest of the week is pretty long.Sigh.

Well, thats all for today I guess.Need to continue my dive presentation and reading.I will work hard.Jia you Jia you.

Its been a week and I'm missing you badly but we just have to ren ren ba till the examinations are over.2 more weeks to go, all the fun and enjoyment setting in.

Jia you!!

Peace be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home