Seoul Garden
Hi Guyz..Its another week of leave for me again.How nice, thou its kind of boring with nothing planned out but its still okay.At least, its still better than staying in camp the whole day not doing anything.
So, yesterday night went to Marina Square Seoul Garden for dinner.We were actually celebrating Brother's Birthday which falls on 2 April.Well, since its a weekday and everyone is working and stuff, we decided to have a meal yesterday.Its just a normal birthday meal ba.I felt pretty guilty thou because I ate quite abit.Been wanting to lose weight so had been skipping meals and eating lesser during meals.Last night was a sinful night but then again its all for the joy of brother's birthday.Haha

Just received a call from my chief clerk while typing this post.My application for studies had been approved by MINDEF..So yes..school is going to start on 14 April and after 2 years i will have to serve for another 4 years to complete my contract.Haha...Thats pretty long.
Anyway, I have made up my mind.I want to attend church reguarly on Sunday.I find that attending church is great.Peaceful place and quiet place. Felt more at ease when I attend mass.Heehee..Going to drag mum with me to church.
Im going to study hard guys, I want to go Australia and study..
Been missing you badly.. ='(
The old Jared is dead, here comes the new Jared.
God bless one and all.
So, yesterday night went to Marina Square Seoul Garden for dinner.We were actually celebrating Brother's Birthday which falls on 2 April.Well, since its a weekday and everyone is working and stuff, we decided to have a meal yesterday.Its just a normal birthday meal ba.I felt pretty guilty thou because I ate quite abit.Been wanting to lose weight so had been skipping meals and eating lesser during meals.Last night was a sinful night but then again its all for the joy of brother's birthday.Haha

Just received a call from my chief clerk while typing this post.My application for studies had been approved by MINDEF..So yes..school is going to start on 14 April and after 2 years i will have to serve for another 4 years to complete my contract.Haha...Thats pretty long.
Anyway, I have made up my mind.I want to attend church reguarly on Sunday.I find that attending church is great.Peaceful place and quiet place. Felt more at ease when I attend mass.Heehee..Going to drag mum with me to church.
Im going to study hard guys, I want to go Australia and study..
Been missing you badly.. ='(
The old Jared is dead, here comes the new Jared.
God bless one and all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home