Sunday, April 06, 2008

New layout

Hi Guyz, How is everyone doing??Im doing quite okay lately.Have not been doing anything much except for my daily afternoon swim and reading of my diving manual and Powered Pleasure craft manual.I finally got both my diving and boating medical checkup done.

I have bought a new bed and table for my room because Im going back to school and so ya..Brother needs a bed and we need a bigger writing area.The picture belows tells you everything.Now, my room looks smaller.Im sleeping on the upper deck with our working table below.Brother sleeping on the other side.HeeHee


One more week and school is going to start.Im all ready for school.Yes..I want to do well in school and move to the university.I want to get out of Army too.The road I choose is long but so what??After spending 6 years in the Army, half of my youth is gone and I will have to work harder to achieve better result than others.Yup, so Im going to enjoy the next few days before school starts and putting in my 100%.Tuesday, I will be having my diving presentation, have confidence that Im going to do well.Heehee

Anyway, that should be all so far.Nothing unusual and stuff.Oh ya..I enjoyed church services every sunday.Yeah!!..Jia you Jia you!!

Miss you...

Before signing out heres something meaningful to take away:

As you move on in LIFE, there will always be obstacles too high for you to climb,
but you must overcome them to achieve your goals.

-taken out from Asia Diver Magazine-


Peace be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home