Movie
What a nice beautiful Saturday.Today is not the usual Saturday that I will normally spent.Went to Cineleisure Orchard to catch a movie with aunt, Joel, Johnathan and brother."Street Kings" was the movie.The movie is not bad, lots of shooting and violent scene.Didn't quite understand the movie but later understand it better.Anyway, its a nice show.
Before the movie starts, we went to have a game of pool at K-Pool just located upstairs.Its been a long time since I last played so ya the skill wasn't that good.Hee..
Thats brother and Johnathan completing each other.
After the movie, took the escalator down to the carpark.Saw this "spiderman" on the side of the wall.Find it pretty nice, so took a picture of it.Yes, I'm just being bored.Was pretty sleepy actually.Hee
So thats how the day went.Oh ya,not forgeting.It took me an hour to reach Orchard today.The rain plus the traffic was a killer.It was the first time that it took me such a long time to reach Orchard from the normal 20 minutes.
Alright thats all for today.
Miss you badly.
God Bless
Before the movie starts, we went to have a game of pool at K-Pool just located upstairs.Its been a long time since I last played so ya the skill wasn't that good.Hee..Thats brother and Johnathan completing each other.
Alright thats all for today.
Miss you badly.
God Bless
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home