Bored?
Hi guys, its the day of the week where you have nothing to do and going nuts over everything.Yes...Im going nuts over certain things.Guess what??Im on leave the whole week with nothing planned out.
Anyway, been feeling weird, lost and not myself again lately.I dont know why.Theres something I want to say but i cant.Theres certain things that i want to bring up my courage to tell you but iI always go speechless.I have not had a good laugh for a long time I guess, when was the last??Im like hanging in mid air trying to guess what you are thinking and what you want to do. But then again, I questioned myself. Is it right for me to feel this way??Is it right for me to move on this way?? You have been nice to me, I appreciate it. You have given me support for the past 3 months, I appreciate it. You have told me how you felt, I appreciate it. You have given me laughter and I appreciate it. I thank you in all different ways that I could. Everything was all worthwhile.
Its so funny how one feels and think. How one manage different situation and find its solution.How a scar left deep within you affect your judgement and stop you from moving on.Isnt it amazing how human brains actually works??
Anyway, I have been reading my Diving manual almost everyday and I must declare that Im done reading.Its tough having to read and understand every single chapter and I realise its not easy being a Dive Control Specialists. It takes alot of courage to bring a newbie or even a experience diver out for a dive. To teach something that is not what you do for a living. But its my passion.I love diving, I love the underwater world.The relaxation I received everytime I go for a dive trip. Something a non-diver will not understand till they have witness the beauty of underwater life. I want to do well in diving, study hard for the courses and keep moving on. Its all about passion and interest.Yes..I promised the photos will upload after this post.
Thanks for being there all the time.Though Im feeling kind of confused and hanging in the air but its okay.Everything that I have done for you is worthwhile.
I miss you..
May Almighty GOD bless everyone out there.
Anyway, been feeling weird, lost and not myself again lately.I dont know why.Theres something I want to say but i cant.Theres certain things that i want to bring up my courage to tell you but iI always go speechless.I have not had a good laugh for a long time I guess, when was the last??Im like hanging in mid air trying to guess what you are thinking and what you want to do. But then again, I questioned myself. Is it right for me to feel this way??Is it right for me to move on this way?? You have been nice to me, I appreciate it. You have given me support for the past 3 months, I appreciate it. You have told me how you felt, I appreciate it. You have given me laughter and I appreciate it. I thank you in all different ways that I could. Everything was all worthwhile.
Its so funny how one feels and think. How one manage different situation and find its solution.How a scar left deep within you affect your judgement and stop you from moving on.Isnt it amazing how human brains actually works??
Anyway, I have been reading my Diving manual almost everyday and I must declare that Im done reading.Its tough having to read and understand every single chapter and I realise its not easy being a Dive Control Specialists. It takes alot of courage to bring a newbie or even a experience diver out for a dive. To teach something that is not what you do for a living. But its my passion.I love diving, I love the underwater world.The relaxation I received everytime I go for a dive trip. Something a non-diver will not understand till they have witness the beauty of underwater life. I want to do well in diving, study hard for the courses and keep moving on. Its all about passion and interest.Yes..I promised the photos will upload after this post.
Thanks for being there all the time.Though Im feeling kind of confused and hanging in the air but its okay.Everything that I have done for you is worthwhile.
I miss you..
May Almighty GOD bless everyone out there.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home