Sunday, March 02, 2008

Its gone

Hi people..3rd month into the new year.Nothing much had really happened, how time flies.Lets see whats new this couple of days.

Yesterday marks the end of my lifesaving Bronze Cross examination.I guess i did okay, didnt really put in 100% thou for both theory and practical.Im so guilty about it.Anyway, forget about it, its over anyway.Last night went to my friend's wedding dinner.Wasnt really great thou, the services provided by the waiter wasnt good and people in my table wasnt happy.This month im like having lots of dinner.Monday im having company dinner, wednesday ORD dinner.Im so going to grow fat.Haha..

Im feeling kinda sad thou.I sold my car today.Yes..I sold it..Im going to take the public transport for now on.Haha...Anyway, the battalion is going ORD this coming Friday.All my troopers had finally completed their 2 years of national services.I will missed them thou, missed the days we had training together in Taiwan, evaluation together, eat and get dirty out in the field.ORD LOH!!

Ehmm...Guys, i think thats all for now.Dont know what else to write about.Enjoy the weekend.

Although im sad but I had a great time laughing this week.Thanks!!

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home