Saturday, January 26, 2008

1 more week

Hi guys...itz been some time since I last blog i suppose.Howz everyone out there??Life has been pretty much the same till now, a routine life.

Result of the evaluation is out.We didnt do that well thou, im not gonna explain what went wrong because it will gonna be a long draggy post.Anyway, im currently busy throughout my weekends at least till march.I have started Powered Pleasure craft Driving lesson today.What is this??Itz actually a course teaching us how to drive a boat.Im also starting on my lifesaving Bronze cross next Saturday at Pasir Ris beach.This award actually trained me to save people out in the sea.Haha..At the same time, im also starting diving "Dive control Specialist". Yes..it seems like lots of courses but well since half of the troopers gonna ORD in Feb 6 and 7 means that im gonna have more free time to do all this courses.Duties is out till march and I have manage to push away all the weekends duties, that explain why im able to do all this.Even thou diving lesson is during weekdays evening but still the time slots are pretty packed.

Guess what??I have applied for school today.Yes, after much consideration, I have intended to studied once again, donin the school uniform and once again step into a student life.I have opted to do Sport management, event managment and Hospitality operations <---this is the choices in order. Although i was given 12 choices but i only choose 3, im not quite into the rest so whats the point of choosing.Anyway, i made another application under the special admission exercise, went down to ITE Simei for the sports management application.Was kinda told that this course is under the SAE.Yup, so now waiting for the interview.Well..I kinda like the Simei campus, its huge and poly like..damn..I almost got lost...haha..Anyway, if everything goes well school gonna start on 14 April. This means i wont be goin Brunei for my jungle confidence course.Haha!!

Oh ya...not forgettin something.Im goin divin in march..haha!!I wanna start workin part time as a lifeguard too.Or rather i must say moonlightin, im not suppose to work part time because im a regular even thou Im out studyin.Need to earn some extra cash to substain my car, courses and other stuff.

Anyway, nothing much really happened.Didnt really have a smooth week in camp this 2 weeks.People are gettin emo without any reason and of course that include me.Haha!!I just cant wait for the men to ORD and school startin so i can at least get out of the army for 2 years, no regimentation, no routine and do what i wanna do.

Guyz, have a great weekend.Im kinda havin a great one because im on course this 2 weekends but the theory is killing me.Im gonna get used to it and stop complainin because school is gonna be this way too.Heehee!!Think positive.Happy a day, sad also a day.Why not pass the day happily??

Cheers..

God bless each and everyone out there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home