CNY
Hello Everyone...Happy Chinese New Year..Yes...yet another year has come how fast.Okay, kinda decided to choose today to blog because there isnt anything much to do at this moment at home.
Chinese New year had been okay so far.Not much of the visitin stuff because we dont like the idea of visitin so only went to grandma's house on the first day and went to dad's brother house on the 2nd day.Wasnt really excited about new year thou, im just fine.Why do we need to keep visitin and visitin??haha...what nonsense.Anyway, this year reunion dinner was held at home.Its kinda good thou dont have to think where to go for meals, but the only trouble was the cleanin up.Anyway, finally like after 6 months i got to have home cooked food.Haha...
Ehmm...Shouldnt blog much on chinese new year thou.Nothing much had happened this 2 days, just that i have been eatin alot.heeheee.Okay, but to my normal life.Powered Pleasure craft course had finally ended last weekend and guess what??its just so fun drivin a boat, you will never imagine how great it is when you are the one sittin at the cockpit and become the captain of the boat.Its awesome.Today, started my lifesaving Bronze cross lesson at Pasir Ris beach.It was a fine morning thou, the sun was just right.Ehmm...the skills needed to do a rescue out in the open sea is much more easier just that need more stamina to swim, because we are always fightin with the current and wave.But overall its kinda fun.The test is on 1 mar, which is like 3 weeks from now, i guess it shouldnt be a problem.
Next up, i have been shortlisted for the sports management course at ITE Simei.Yes, im goin for the interview on Tuesday morning.I guess it shouldnt be a problem because of the sports background that i had under my belt.Heehee..But we should see how it goes on that day.Err...I have like 2 extra days of chinese new year thou.Monday and Tuesday i will be on off.Haha...Oh ya, half of my team troopers had ORD on chinese new year eve.Yup, they have finally finished serving their 2 years of National Service.Thats really how fast time has flies.Still remembered the first day when i saw them, their expression tells me they are lost, scared and the question of "why am I here in an old camp opposite the cemetry"??.Haha...Thats was my first expression too but as time passed they have slowly turn from a quiet boy to a active and promising young man.I wasnt really sad that they are leavin, i have seen many people leavin the army but theres this special feelin.They are the one who walked the distance with me, carry the load with me, sleep in the forest with me, sweat it out with me and many more.They are the one who are there for me helpin me accomplish my mission.Im proud of them and of course without them i wont be a good leader, a good commander.
So time really flies.Really cant wait for school to start but the main idea was gettin away from army.Haha..I dont know if i have made the right choice, i really dont know.Some say its good, some say its not.I dont know.But i have like 1 more month to make a decision.I can still reject the offer by the school.Need some time to do a proper thinkin.
Guyz, have a great weekend.I know many of you out there ae gonna start work and school in 1 day time.Hahaha...I still have 2 days of break..
Ciao
Chinese New year had been okay so far.Not much of the visitin stuff because we dont like the idea of visitin so only went to grandma's house on the first day and went to dad's brother house on the 2nd day.Wasnt really excited about new year thou, im just fine.Why do we need to keep visitin and visitin??haha...what nonsense.Anyway, this year reunion dinner was held at home.Its kinda good thou dont have to think where to go for meals, but the only trouble was the cleanin up.Anyway, finally like after 6 months i got to have home cooked food.Haha...
Ehmm...Shouldnt blog much on chinese new year thou.Nothing much had happened this 2 days, just that i have been eatin alot.heeheee.Okay, but to my normal life.Powered Pleasure craft course had finally ended last weekend and guess what??its just so fun drivin a boat, you will never imagine how great it is when you are the one sittin at the cockpit and become the captain of the boat.Its awesome.Today, started my lifesaving Bronze cross lesson at Pasir Ris beach.It was a fine morning thou, the sun was just right.Ehmm...the skills needed to do a rescue out in the open sea is much more easier just that need more stamina to swim, because we are always fightin with the current and wave.But overall its kinda fun.The test is on 1 mar, which is like 3 weeks from now, i guess it shouldnt be a problem.
Next up, i have been shortlisted for the sports management course at ITE Simei.Yes, im goin for the interview on Tuesday morning.I guess it shouldnt be a problem because of the sports background that i had under my belt.Heehee..But we should see how it goes on that day.Err...I have like 2 extra days of chinese new year thou.Monday and Tuesday i will be on off.Haha...Oh ya, half of my team troopers had ORD on chinese new year eve.Yup, they have finally finished serving their 2 years of National Service.Thats really how fast time has flies.Still remembered the first day when i saw them, their expression tells me they are lost, scared and the question of "why am I here in an old camp opposite the cemetry"??.Haha...Thats was my first expression too but as time passed they have slowly turn from a quiet boy to a active and promising young man.I wasnt really sad that they are leavin, i have seen many people leavin the army but theres this special feelin.They are the one who walked the distance with me, carry the load with me, sleep in the forest with me, sweat it out with me and many more.They are the one who are there for me helpin me accomplish my mission.Im proud of them and of course without them i wont be a good leader, a good commander.
So time really flies.Really cant wait for school to start but the main idea was gettin away from army.Haha..I dont know if i have made the right choice, i really dont know.Some say its good, some say its not.I dont know.But i have like 1 more month to make a decision.I can still reject the offer by the school.Need some time to do a proper thinkin.
Guyz, have a great weekend.I know many of you out there ae gonna start work and school in 1 day time.Hahaha...I still have 2 days of break..
Ciao
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home