Here it goes
Here it goes again.I feel bloggin a way to pour out your sorrows.A way to confide somethings, a way to make you realize how life is 10 years later and of course how much certain things that you done made your life changed.
My last post was kinda a reflection of what my life had become after I left school and how much certain decision I made changed my life.Be it good or bad.Its a sunday again, the routine continues, every hour i have to keep lookin at my watch, remindin myself not to miss the book in timin.How rush every sunday is.Thatz my life for 6 years.Without fail, when itz a book in day, I never failed not to check my watch every hour.Every plans i had on sunday, the timing have got to be strictly followed.How meaningless it is.
Well, today im not gonna post about my sad stories.Itz never gonna end as long as one day im still in the army.Even how much I tried to look on a brighter side, its not gonna help.Today, I will do a random post.Ever wonder how certain things that you said or do affect somebody??Be it physically, mentally or emotionally.And the solution to it is runnin away from the situation??I realize thats what everybody does.When theres a problem, instead of facin it, we run away from it and ignore it.But think again, at the end of the day.We will be thinkin about it there and then again.Makin ourselves feel bad and stupid.Well, I suppose we should one way or another sit down with both parties and solved the misunderstandin or problems.I always agreed that we should not bother with what people have to say or how they affected us, as long as we know that we did nothing wrong.But itz kinda like becomin a trend that everyone iz pretty much bother by it.I mean if you have unhappiness issue, its always better to bring it up instead of thinkin its your own fault and puttin the blame on yourself.Certain things in life we need to rationale and not sittin on your dumb ass and put all the shit on yourself.Who will have the last laugh??
But well, then again everyone have their own mindset on how they wanna handle things.But truely i felt that it isnt alwayz right just to sit and accept that you are wrong.I believe in fightin for my own happiness and fightin for what belongs to me and fightin for whats right.
Ehmm...seriously, i dont know what the fuck im talkin about.Im just wastin my sunday here postin something which has no link.To those who are readin this post, you are wastin your time too..haha...Cant you see that this post doesnt link at all??
God Bless!!
My last post was kinda a reflection of what my life had become after I left school and how much certain decision I made changed my life.Be it good or bad.Its a sunday again, the routine continues, every hour i have to keep lookin at my watch, remindin myself not to miss the book in timin.How rush every sunday is.Thatz my life for 6 years.Without fail, when itz a book in day, I never failed not to check my watch every hour.Every plans i had on sunday, the timing have got to be strictly followed.How meaningless it is.
Well, today im not gonna post about my sad stories.Itz never gonna end as long as one day im still in the army.Even how much I tried to look on a brighter side, its not gonna help.Today, I will do a random post.Ever wonder how certain things that you said or do affect somebody??Be it physically, mentally or emotionally.And the solution to it is runnin away from the situation??I realize thats what everybody does.When theres a problem, instead of facin it, we run away from it and ignore it.But think again, at the end of the day.We will be thinkin about it there and then again.Makin ourselves feel bad and stupid.Well, I suppose we should one way or another sit down with both parties and solved the misunderstandin or problems.I always agreed that we should not bother with what people have to say or how they affected us, as long as we know that we did nothing wrong.But itz kinda like becomin a trend that everyone iz pretty much bother by it.I mean if you have unhappiness issue, its always better to bring it up instead of thinkin its your own fault and puttin the blame on yourself.Certain things in life we need to rationale and not sittin on your dumb ass and put all the shit on yourself.Who will have the last laugh??
But well, then again everyone have their own mindset on how they wanna handle things.But truely i felt that it isnt alwayz right just to sit and accept that you are wrong.I believe in fightin for my own happiness and fightin for what belongs to me and fightin for whats right.
Ehmm...seriously, i dont know what the fuck im talkin about.Im just wastin my sunday here postin something which has no link.To those who are readin this post, you are wastin your time too..haha...Cant you see that this post doesnt link at all??
God Bless!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home