almost died
Hi all...yes..back bloggin again.Pretty bored sittin at home when everyone is either workin or schoolin.No one to accompany me..
I almost died last night.I could hardly breathe, keep graspin for air and for a moment i thought thats it, thats gonna be the end of me.Never fell like this before, my fear returns. Asthma attack after so many donkey years.Yes, my asthma came back last night.Now im feelin better but will it be the end??No more attacks??who knows
Went for selection interview(thats what they called it) just now.Damn, the doors and lifts of their adminstration block only works with their staff security pass.what the hell.I cant remember how many staircase i had to climb, up and down to finally find a way up their function hall.Damn, i was pantin when i climb the flights of stairs.The interview took last then 10 minutes, there wasnt much people thou but from the list there should be at least 38 students or more.The result of the selection will be announce on the 20th Feb.But well, i got this strong feelin that i will be accepted.haha..I guess the one who interviewed me was the section head, he asked me to run a diving club for him.Haha...I was like..ehmm...does this mean im accepted??Well, i guess so but im not gonna put too much hope as of now till the result is being release.
So, yesterday i was home the whole day, today im home the whole day too.Kinda bored thou but at the same time also can save money.Come to think about it, go out also nowhere to go. Dont really like shoppin plus given my condition now, i guess i better stay home. Even just by walkin i will pant, feel breathless.It was a tough drive home just now..haha
So work week is gonna be short this week.3 days of workin.Im now lookin forward to Saturday Bronze cross trainin.Wanna just finished it fast and moved on to more and more courses.Lookin forward to school too.This is the first time im lookin forward to school..Weird..I should have this kinda attitude 10 years ago, if not i wont be what i am now.Im also lookin forward to find a part time lifeguard job.Haha...How fun..
Its time to catch a movie, something nice and funny.Haha..laugh my heart out.Sigh..still waitin for my dive con course to start.Can you just imagine, course manual no stock??So meanin alot of people takin dive con??Haha
Okay Guyz, im gonna stop here. startin to slowly enjoy my life and be happy.Thats whats important.Plus spendin time with my family, thats whats important too.I wanna improve my english and learn a new language..haha...crap..
Godspeed!!
I almost died last night.I could hardly breathe, keep graspin for air and for a moment i thought thats it, thats gonna be the end of me.Never fell like this before, my fear returns. Asthma attack after so many donkey years.Yes, my asthma came back last night.Now im feelin better but will it be the end??No more attacks??who knows
Went for selection interview(thats what they called it) just now.Damn, the doors and lifts of their adminstration block only works with their staff security pass.what the hell.I cant remember how many staircase i had to climb, up and down to finally find a way up their function hall.Damn, i was pantin when i climb the flights of stairs.The interview took last then 10 minutes, there wasnt much people thou but from the list there should be at least 38 students or more.The result of the selection will be announce on the 20th Feb.But well, i got this strong feelin that i will be accepted.haha..I guess the one who interviewed me was the section head, he asked me to run a diving club for him.Haha...I was like..ehmm...does this mean im accepted??Well, i guess so but im not gonna put too much hope as of now till the result is being release.
So, yesterday i was home the whole day, today im home the whole day too.Kinda bored thou but at the same time also can save money.Come to think about it, go out also nowhere to go. Dont really like shoppin plus given my condition now, i guess i better stay home. Even just by walkin i will pant, feel breathless.It was a tough drive home just now..haha
So work week is gonna be short this week.3 days of workin.Im now lookin forward to Saturday Bronze cross trainin.Wanna just finished it fast and moved on to more and more courses.Lookin forward to school too.This is the first time im lookin forward to school..Weird..I should have this kinda attitude 10 years ago, if not i wont be what i am now.Im also lookin forward to find a part time lifeguard job.Haha...How fun..
Its time to catch a movie, something nice and funny.Haha..laugh my heart out.Sigh..still waitin for my dive con course to start.Can you just imagine, course manual no stock??So meanin alot of people takin dive con??Haha
Okay Guyz, im gonna stop here. startin to slowly enjoy my life and be happy.Thats whats important.Plus spendin time with my family, thats whats important too.I wanna improve my english and learn a new language..haha...crap..
Godspeed!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home