New Year
Happy New Year!! Yes...Itz the first post of the year, wheres the last??I was just too lazy to blog thou.Anyway, the year didnt ended well and of course needless to say it didnt even started well.
Anyway, heres some updates.I have come to realize not to make any new year resolution because no one actually keeps to it.I seen my last year resolution, i kinda didnt fulfill much of it although some was way beyond what I expected.But oh well, i realize resolution are all bull shit.Lets look back at 2007, achieved my lifesaving certification, got my dive trip, achieved Rescue diver certification and the unwanted promotion.2007 gave me lots of uncomfortable moments, happy or sad.But most of the time confused moments.Confused about certain things that I have to decide and makin people realize what my thinkin is.Come 2008, this is not gonna happened.Im not gonna waste time explainin to people my acts. im not gonna waste time explainin to peopl what im thinkin because in the end itz back to sqaure ones again.So why waste my brain cell and squeeze my juice dry??
2008 is gonna be another turnin point in my life again.Studies, work or continue servin the nation.Ya Ya, I have not really make up my damn freakin mind because seriously i need the job to give me my monthly pay.I have dive trips comin up in march, i have another diving course comin up in end of Jan.I have powered pleasure craft course comin up in Jan too and i have windsurfin course comin up in Feb.See..money is what is holdin me back.Come to think again it all brings back to why the hell i sign on??Damn, last week i almost died at the the route march again.My knee cap is totally damage by Army.I cant walk long distance anymore it will hurt and i will have to limp for at least 2 days.Even if im out shoppin i cant walked too long.Damn shitty isnt it??Anyway, i have like 2 more weeks to decide on my turnin point.
I came across a blog today.This lady wrote about havin friends in bigger group or just 2 from the group.I suppose havin a bigger groups of friends isnt that good afterall.Because conflict of disagreement will occur whereas havin 1 or 2 best friends is better.Easier to share ideas and stuff.I looked into my friendster i have 178 friends and out of this 178 i only kinda talk to about 10 of them.So where does the 168 goes to??I dont know, i dont even know what they are doin now.Then again I looked into my MSN, i have 89 contacts but i only chat with like 6 of them.Where the 83 of them went??I dont know, they seems to be online but we just dont talk to each other.How weird isnt it??Ehmm...so whats the point of havin so much friends??
Haha...what a crappy post i have made on the first day of the year.But i dont care, do i even have to bother if its even the first day or the last day of the year.Doesnt mean you start the first day of the year good the rest of the 364 days will turn out smoothly.It will never happened.Resolution and wishes are made for the sake of makin.
Ciao
Anyway, heres some updates.I have come to realize not to make any new year resolution because no one actually keeps to it.I seen my last year resolution, i kinda didnt fulfill much of it although some was way beyond what I expected.But oh well, i realize resolution are all bull shit.Lets look back at 2007, achieved my lifesaving certification, got my dive trip, achieved Rescue diver certification and the unwanted promotion.2007 gave me lots of uncomfortable moments, happy or sad.But most of the time confused moments.Confused about certain things that I have to decide and makin people realize what my thinkin is.Come 2008, this is not gonna happened.Im not gonna waste time explainin to people my acts. im not gonna waste time explainin to peopl what im thinkin because in the end itz back to sqaure ones again.So why waste my brain cell and squeeze my juice dry??
2008 is gonna be another turnin point in my life again.Studies, work or continue servin the nation.Ya Ya, I have not really make up my damn freakin mind because seriously i need the job to give me my monthly pay.I have dive trips comin up in march, i have another diving course comin up in end of Jan.I have powered pleasure craft course comin up in Jan too and i have windsurfin course comin up in Feb.See..money is what is holdin me back.Come to think again it all brings back to why the hell i sign on??Damn, last week i almost died at the the route march again.My knee cap is totally damage by Army.I cant walk long distance anymore it will hurt and i will have to limp for at least 2 days.Even if im out shoppin i cant walked too long.Damn shitty isnt it??Anyway, i have like 2 more weeks to decide on my turnin point.
I came across a blog today.This lady wrote about havin friends in bigger group or just 2 from the group.I suppose havin a bigger groups of friends isnt that good afterall.Because conflict of disagreement will occur whereas havin 1 or 2 best friends is better.Easier to share ideas and stuff.I looked into my friendster i have 178 friends and out of this 178 i only kinda talk to about 10 of them.So where does the 168 goes to??I dont know, i dont even know what they are doin now.Then again I looked into my MSN, i have 89 contacts but i only chat with like 6 of them.Where the 83 of them went??I dont know, they seems to be online but we just dont talk to each other.How weird isnt it??Ehmm...so whats the point of havin so much friends??
Haha...what a crappy post i have made on the first day of the year.But i dont care, do i even have to bother if its even the first day or the last day of the year.Doesnt mean you start the first day of the year good the rest of the 364 days will turn out smoothly.It will never happened.Resolution and wishes are made for the sake of makin.
Ciao
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home