Saturday, January 12, 2008

Post ATEC

Hello Hello...2 weeks plus into the new year had just passed.See how fast time flies.Many things had happened in this 2 weeks of the year.Happy and unhappy stuff, will it be a good year ahead eventually??

ATEC evaluation had finally come to an end on Thursday night.The battalion was turn out on Monday morning to receive the warnin orders for our very first mission.What we have gone through in 2 years has finally come to put to the test.A 4 days 3 nights evaluation, sleepin out in the field, shagness, unhappiness, conflicts, lost of soldiers durin battle, the final battle.All happened in this 4 days.My platoon didnt really do that well for the first mission I must say.We failed the first mission, we didnt manage to hit any tanks and allow the emenies to re-enforce the fight.We lost half of our troops durin the battle and im killed too due to the back blast of our missile.Our second mission was just fine I guess.Everyone in the platoon put in alot of effort.We were shag by then, at least for my team.We needed to close in nearer to the enemy to destory them but it didnt work.Most of our movement were at night until the next day mornin, thats explain why we were shag.The good thing about the whole mission was we didnt walked with the missile.We took our jeeps from day 1 to day 4 for all the mission.Although it might seem pretty relax but the long wait for enemy, the night movement, the 2 days of rain, being wet, hungry and the paint on our faces did make us de-moralize.

Anyway, the ATEC marks almost to the end of their national services.Although till now we dont know the result but i hope it will turn out fine.Every men in the battalion put in alot of effort.Soldiers endure the pain and the shagness to complete the mssion.Just hope that the result turn out fine!!

Ehmm...Enough about the evaluation.Shouldnt say much about it.This few days i have been thinkin quite abit durin my rest time out in the field.Theres something i wanna do but im not sure if i should.Yes..Im afraid of failure at this point of time in my life.I cant accept failure for now.I guess thats human, want something but on the other hand scared not being able to achieve it.Sigh..Ehmm...Dad met with an accident yesterday on CTE.Good thing he is fine but his car was badly damage.Heard that the biker just rammed into his car when enterin the freeway.I guess the biker is fallin asleep and didnt notice that my dad's car was actually stationary as there was a jammed.So now his car is in the workshop while the biker's insurance company gave my dad another car to drive at the moment till his car is ready.

Today is a Saturday and i guess im gonna stay home the whole day.I realize that i hate goin out nowadays, hate goin shoppin mall, hate places where are crowded so i rather stayed at home.haha..Weird people, weird thinkin!!

Err...i suppose this should be all at the moment.I lazy to type and think what I wanna write.Haha..I wanna buy a new camera for divin.Need to save money...haha...and i also need to save up for school..haha..i also need to save up for my car..haha..i wanna work as a lifeguard and dive instructor...haha...im crappin..

Godspeed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home