Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to one and all....Have a joyful white christmas...
Yes...Itz 25th Dec again.Christmas, a day of joy and celebration.How nice. Woke up like half an hour ago because slept quite late last night.Went for midnight Church.The mass was pretty good, the choir sang well and everything was just so nice.Heehee...I guess I just like goin to church.
Anyway, apart from Christmas..Some little update so far.Today is also the last day of the long off break that we are havin, tonight, everyone is gonna book in for a 3 days work week.How nice plus furthermore tomorrow we are gonna have company cohesion again so basically we only work 2 days.Yeah!!Sweet...Great way to enter a new year.Short work week and lots more of fun.Haha...Ehmm...I took my BM test on 23rd Dec..I guess itz a early Christmas present for me.Guess what??I have passed.Didnt really expect to pass because durin trainin I always failed like 10 seconds or so but that day I just made it on time.So here now I declare..Im a full fledge lifeguard.Ehmm...Dont have to worry about findin a part time job next year when I disrupt because i have a lifesavin cert now.The best thing is i heard the pay is higher.$11 per hour for most clubs.Meanin, i can keep my car.Hahaha....
Well, im not gonna crap much.Itz a Christmas.A day of joy and forgivin.Have a beautiful white christmas everyone out there.Party hard, enjoy yourselves.Itz a day to spend quality time with everyone close..
Merry Christmas once again....
Ciao
Yes...Itz 25th Dec again.Christmas, a day of joy and celebration.How nice. Woke up like half an hour ago because slept quite late last night.Went for midnight Church.The mass was pretty good, the choir sang well and everything was just so nice.Heehee...I guess I just like goin to church.
Anyway, apart from Christmas..Some little update so far.Today is also the last day of the long off break that we are havin, tonight, everyone is gonna book in for a 3 days work week.How nice plus furthermore tomorrow we are gonna have company cohesion again so basically we only work 2 days.Yeah!!Sweet...Great way to enter a new year.Short work week and lots more of fun.Haha...Ehmm...I took my BM test on 23rd Dec..I guess itz a early Christmas present for me.Guess what??I have passed.Didnt really expect to pass because durin trainin I always failed like 10 seconds or so but that day I just made it on time.So here now I declare..Im a full fledge lifeguard.Ehmm...Dont have to worry about findin a part time job next year when I disrupt because i have a lifesavin cert now.The best thing is i heard the pay is higher.$11 per hour for most clubs.Meanin, i can keep my car.Hahaha....
Well, im not gonna crap much.Itz a Christmas.A day of joy and forgivin.Have a beautiful white christmas everyone out there.Party hard, enjoy yourselves.Itz a day to spend quality time with everyone close..
Merry Christmas once again....
Ciao
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home