Thursday, December 13, 2007

updates again

Wazzup!!What a openin.Been quite some time since I used such openings.Anyway, welcome everyone into the last month of the year.How time flies.Well, itz been closed to 2 weeks since I last blog.I was neither busy nor my computer played a prank on me, im just damn lazy to blog once again.Since when was I not lazy.

Alright...Proper updates now.Itz been quite a nice 2 weeks I must say.I did nothing much in camp and every week from now till new year is a 3 workin week.How nice..But whats the price to pay??A good result at the end of the evaluation.Oh well, which commander doesnt want a good result.After sloggin for 2 years and we have almost come to an end.Even if we have to die, we will produces a good result.Anyway, back to the updates.Im halfway through my Stress and Rescue diver course.Yes!!Meanin im gonna be a rescue diver in no time.How sweet!!Lifesaving BM test on the 23 Dec..Not really prepared yet, dont asked me why, im just not prepared at all.Guess what??I found one of my primary school friend.Haha...Yeah!!After so long, isnt it wonderful to find your friends back in primary school again.I have wonderful memorises when im in primary school, the stupid things that we always do.Haha..

Therez just too many off days that I didnt plan much of it.I dont know what should I do every single day of my off.Sigh...Well, Christmas is round the corner.Yes!!Im not really lookin forward to it but I kinda like christmas.Its the only holiday that my family celebrate.How weird..Whats a chinese if they dont celebrate chinese new year??Haha...Im lookin for the new year too, so that i can get the evaluation done with and go for my week long dive trip to Manila or maybe Langkawi..My life is startin to become interestin especially if therez divin involved.

I have a short term memory.I cant really remember what i did for the past 2 weeks except goin for the dive.The weekdays and last weekends i cant really picture it.Well, maybe im just too die.Dad said that my activities and work will worn me out and I ought to take a rest.I cant keep burning myself at work from Monday to Friday and weekends on sports.Yup..maybe after the BM test i will take a break, tone down alittle.But i still wanna do rock climbin.The dame weather is pretty sucky.Sigh.....

Guyz, enjoy your weekend.I have no idea what else to update, I will pretty much end up crappin further instead of sayin something sensible.Haha

Godspeed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home