lifesavin test
Howz it goin??Yeah yeah yeah....finally one stage of lifesavin course iz over.Today iz the test and guess what??I passed...haha
The test was conducted rather simple.Thou the examiner has a very strict look.Well, at the end of the day everyone passed.Congrats..Another batch of lifeguard iz out..heehee...Im so lookin forward to BM which will start next week.Hopefully i dont have to stop halfway again for stupid reasons.
So many good news in just 2 days.I received my UOB credit card yesterday.Yes..Itz finally approved.I have to really thank a friend for helpin me get it done in the shortest possible time.2nd good news of course is today test which went pretty much smoothly.Actually, i had a bad news.Yesterday went shoppin for new T-shirts but nothin caught my eye.Instead of spendin money on myself I bought sis a crumpler shortage bag at 24 bucks and sponsor my brother 30 bucks for his crumpler bag.Thatz all i had in my wallet.Haha..I got a pay rise this month too..Weeeee....more money meanin more courses comin up.Have to really find time as i still need to accompany my cousin to wakeboardin course.
Never mind about money.This few months i dont think i will spendin much on anythin so im still fine with it.First class 4 practical lesson iz gonna start soon too..Hoho...How sweet!!Hopefully i can just pass it the first time.Alittle rusty over the theory part but well i guess shouldnt pose much a problem to me.
Anyway, gonna book in in about 3 hours time.Yet to pack my stuff and had chow.So i should just kinda stop here guyz.
Have a great week at work and school dude.
God Speed!!
The test was conducted rather simple.Thou the examiner has a very strict look.Well, at the end of the day everyone passed.Congrats..Another batch of lifeguard iz out..heehee...Im so lookin forward to BM which will start next week.Hopefully i dont have to stop halfway again for stupid reasons.
So many good news in just 2 days.I received my UOB credit card yesterday.Yes..Itz finally approved.I have to really thank a friend for helpin me get it done in the shortest possible time.2nd good news of course is today test which went pretty much smoothly.Actually, i had a bad news.Yesterday went shoppin for new T-shirts but nothin caught my eye.Instead of spendin money on myself I bought sis a crumpler shortage bag at 24 bucks and sponsor my brother 30 bucks for his crumpler bag.Thatz all i had in my wallet.Haha..I got a pay rise this month too..Weeeee....more money meanin more courses comin up.Have to really find time as i still need to accompany my cousin to wakeboardin course.
Never mind about money.This few months i dont think i will spendin much on anythin so im still fine with it.First class 4 practical lesson iz gonna start soon too..Hoho...How sweet!!Hopefully i can just pass it the first time.Alittle rusty over the theory part but well i guess shouldnt pose much a problem to me.
Anyway, gonna book in in about 3 hours time.Yet to pack my stuff and had chow.So i should just kinda stop here guyz.
Have a great week at work and school dude.
God Speed!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home