Saturday, July 28, 2007

11 days to Alaska

Greetings peeps, howz everyone doin??Anyone dead yet??Itz been a long week at work.Gettin tired, pissed and rushin here and there.Why has work become so lately??wherez all the plannin??wherez all the time management??

It has been a busy week, damn busy.Monday went for FIBUA trainin for Alaska.Trained with the rest of the troops.It was just a halfday trainin followed by briefin and cohesion runs endin with a happy hour.I will be leavin on the 8 Aug at 0600hrs.The flight takes about 23 hours not includin transit.My first stop will be somewhere in Japan follow by Portland, a county in US before reachin at Fairbank.How nice??Havin to travel to Japan and USA without havin to spend a single cent.Haha...Anyway, im goin on leave somewhere next month.I wanna watch "Simpsons", anyone wanna watch with me??

Tuesday was kinda a busy day thou.Have to prepare stuff for activation, my vehicle givin me problem.My driver's document givin me some headache.But well, all was pretty settle.Wednesday, ACCT gradin.Woah~ I almost failed because I forgotten most of the moves.I didnt went for mock gradin, didnt went for revision.Why??I was attendin meetings and briefin.It doesnt seem to end.Oh well, at least I passed so no more close combat fightin anymore.Thursday at 0820hrs, we were activated.Went thur a series of questionin and evaluation.Guess what??We got a Redcon 1.How nice??After puttin in so much effort we deserved a Redcon 1.We slept pretty late the night before to prepare all the stuff.Thumbs up guyz.

Friday, we had some Wospec learnin day at "The Chervons".Kinda waste time, gotta listen to waht people say and stuff but some of the points was kinda meaningful.After the learning day it was like 2100hrs and we headed back camp.My encik wasnt really happy over some stuff and all the commanders were made to return back camp.We stayed in camp for the night and had PT session this mornin till 1200hrs.My legs was pretty achin now and tomorrow still have lifesavin lesson.Argh....Anyway, the PT session was also good in a way I sweat it all out.Have not been sweatin like this for quite sometime.Well, sometimes when you get so stress itz just so good to sweat it out.

Today, did nothing much.After book out met mum at Marina Square for lunch.Headed home thereafter took a nap and went town to buy runnin shoes.I wanna slim down, i wanna run faster.I have been eatin lesser each day and sometimes i just get so sick seein food.So i guess itz a good sign plus im drinkin more plain water.Itz like a must to drink at least one full water bottle of plain water before i sleep every night if not i cant fall asleep.

okay, been like crappin too much.To summarise, itz been a shag week.Lotz of stuff to do and timin to meet.Anyway, have a great weekend guyz.11 days to Alaska.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home