so soon
Greetings to one and all out there.After this post i still have officially 2 days left in Singapore.Thatz just how fast time flies.Anyway, alittle updates for what have been done this days.
I have finally modify my PSP and brought a new 4 GB memory card for my PSP.How nice, will be more than enough for my Alaska trip.Today, went kayakin, paddle for about 2 hours just to gain some water time.Since the next course i will be doin my 3 stars refresher so ya why not just paddle.I havent been paddlin much too, unlike last time when i used to go almost every weekends.I havent been climbin too, something that i have been missin out.See..sometimes learnin too many things and gettin involved in so many things is no good.Wont have time for each and every single stuff plus I have to work and timin of your group gotta be manage.One can be free but the others not.Sigh..
Been pretty tired today, after kayak went home and slept.Haha...tryin to be lazy.Suppose to study for tomorrow IPKT test but oh well i only manage to studied 2 chapter.I couldnt take it, so just hope miracle happens tomorrow mornin.
Will be a busy day tomorrow.Mornin IPKT test, 1100hrs kitbag inspection then book out.Wanna bowl tomorrow, at night meetin one of my ex-trainee for dinner at "Chomp Chomp" our usual dining place.Hopefully to be back home by 2100hrs.Ehmm, should plan if Tuesday mornin can go for rock climb.Heehee..
Anyway, thatz my programme tomorrow.I have learnt something yesterday and i wanna just keep it to myself.Oh ya, i went bowlin too yesterday night, played 2 games..First game the scored was 153 second was pretty bad 120.153 is like my personal best, so tomorrow im goin for better results.Heehee
Okay guys, have a great week at work.
Cheers
I have finally modify my PSP and brought a new 4 GB memory card for my PSP.How nice, will be more than enough for my Alaska trip.Today, went kayakin, paddle for about 2 hours just to gain some water time.Since the next course i will be doin my 3 stars refresher so ya why not just paddle.I havent been paddlin much too, unlike last time when i used to go almost every weekends.I havent been climbin too, something that i have been missin out.See..sometimes learnin too many things and gettin involved in so many things is no good.Wont have time for each and every single stuff plus I have to work and timin of your group gotta be manage.One can be free but the others not.Sigh..
Been pretty tired today, after kayak went home and slept.Haha...tryin to be lazy.Suppose to study for tomorrow IPKT test but oh well i only manage to studied 2 chapter.I couldnt take it, so just hope miracle happens tomorrow mornin.
Will be a busy day tomorrow.Mornin IPKT test, 1100hrs kitbag inspection then book out.Wanna bowl tomorrow, at night meetin one of my ex-trainee for dinner at "Chomp Chomp" our usual dining place.Hopefully to be back home by 2100hrs.Ehmm, should plan if Tuesday mornin can go for rock climb.Heehee..
Anyway, thatz my programme tomorrow.I have learnt something yesterday and i wanna just keep it to myself.Oh ya, i went bowlin too yesterday night, played 2 games..First game the scored was 153 second was pretty bad 120.153 is like my personal best, so tomorrow im goin for better results.Heehee
Okay guys, have a great week at work.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home