fast week
Yo people...Howz it goin??The week has kinda come to an end.I have realize it had passed rather fast this week.So what have you guyz been up to??
First week of work after since I return from Alaska.As mention from the last post I had a outfield exercise.Well, it turn out well for me i guess.I wasnt directly involved in the exercise because the higher command wanted all the NSF to be involved in the exercise plus my team iz kinda shortage of manpower.A total of 4 of us in the team, my driver broke his toe while playin soccer 2 days before I fly off to Alaska and he is still on medical leave now.My 2IC had a injure knee.So the team left just me and my loader, plus i dont have a jeep.So they have decided that my team doesnt have to be in the exercise.So i kinda slack my 2 days in the combat train doin nothin.Yes, nothin...Itz the first time so far in 2 years i wasnt involved in any exercise and im sittin in the combat train.It sucks, firstly the weather iz killin me.Itz so damn hot, it makes me miss the weather in Alaska.Secondly, we are just sittin in there to die.Therez really nothin to do.Well, never mind about that itz over anyway.
I have been thinkin again.Itz sound like a bad news, i hate the way things are now.Will it even ever goin to be what it used to be??No one knows.I have like so much sad stories to tell but no one to voice out to.Sometimes i hated my way of thinkin but sometimes i liked it alot because im different from the rest.Yes, i need to plan again what i wanna do next year.Im kinda conflictin myself everytime.Not knowin exactly what i want and whatz the right path for me.I cant afford to make the wrong step again.NO..i dont wanna make a wrong step again.The step that i took 5 years ago iz gonna take 10 years of my youth and life.I tired of sloggin myself in the army.Sometimes it feels rather cool wearin the uniform.Furthermore as a combat specialist of the Singapore Army.But we know that we will never gonna go into combat and certain things we do are for the stake of doin.I want a more carefree environment, without much control.Certain things iz gettin on my nerves but i know therez nothin i could do.Well, i will still have to endure the pain and stuff.
Anyway, enough of all this sad stories.Itz never endin anyway.Ehmm...Gonna be a busy couple of weeks.I hate it.Monday live firin, zeroin for our weapon and damn im the ammunition IC.First to go out last to come back.Sigh...Tuesday to Thursday weapon and skills trainin for the upcomin evaluation in 1 month time.Friday combat shoot, no bookin out on friday.Sigh..plus sunday duty..so basically next week i dont have anytime for myself.So sad...I HAVE NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!
Ehmm...Congrats SSG(NCC) Alvin Wong for graduatin from your senior specialist course.Haha..yours is chicken feet man.Anyway, job well done!!
Guyz, have a great week.I will enjoyed mine as much as possbile because next week will be kinda hectic.Lifesavin test iz comin in 2 days.Yeah!!
Peace to the world.
First week of work after since I return from Alaska.As mention from the last post I had a outfield exercise.Well, it turn out well for me i guess.I wasnt directly involved in the exercise because the higher command wanted all the NSF to be involved in the exercise plus my team iz kinda shortage of manpower.A total of 4 of us in the team, my driver broke his toe while playin soccer 2 days before I fly off to Alaska and he is still on medical leave now.My 2IC had a injure knee.So the team left just me and my loader, plus i dont have a jeep.So they have decided that my team doesnt have to be in the exercise.So i kinda slack my 2 days in the combat train doin nothin.Yes, nothin...Itz the first time so far in 2 years i wasnt involved in any exercise and im sittin in the combat train.It sucks, firstly the weather iz killin me.Itz so damn hot, it makes me miss the weather in Alaska.Secondly, we are just sittin in there to die.Therez really nothin to do.Well, never mind about that itz over anyway.
I have been thinkin again.Itz sound like a bad news, i hate the way things are now.Will it even ever goin to be what it used to be??No one knows.I have like so much sad stories to tell but no one to voice out to.Sometimes i hated my way of thinkin but sometimes i liked it alot because im different from the rest.Yes, i need to plan again what i wanna do next year.Im kinda conflictin myself everytime.Not knowin exactly what i want and whatz the right path for me.I cant afford to make the wrong step again.NO..i dont wanna make a wrong step again.The step that i took 5 years ago iz gonna take 10 years of my youth and life.I tired of sloggin myself in the army.Sometimes it feels rather cool wearin the uniform.Furthermore as a combat specialist of the Singapore Army.But we know that we will never gonna go into combat and certain things we do are for the stake of doin.I want a more carefree environment, without much control.Certain things iz gettin on my nerves but i know therez nothin i could do.Well, i will still have to endure the pain and stuff.
Anyway, enough of all this sad stories.Itz never endin anyway.Ehmm...Gonna be a busy couple of weeks.I hate it.Monday live firin, zeroin for our weapon and damn im the ammunition IC.First to go out last to come back.Sigh...Tuesday to Thursday weapon and skills trainin for the upcomin evaluation in 1 month time.Friday combat shoot, no bookin out on friday.Sigh..plus sunday duty..so basically next week i dont have anytime for myself.So sad...I HAVE NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!
Ehmm...Congrats SSG(NCC) Alvin Wong for graduatin from your senior specialist course.Haha..yours is chicken feet man.Anyway, job well done!!
Guyz, have a great week.I will enjoyed mine as much as possbile because next week will be kinda hectic.Lifesavin test iz comin in 2 days.Yeah!!
Peace to the world.
1 Comments:
People should read this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home