leg pain
Greetings to all.And yes the weekends had come to an end again.Nothing much had happened today.Lifesavin course was fine, the theory part was a killer tryin to fight with the ZzZz monster.Practical was just fine, just that due to both of my thigh iz injure I have problem swimmin.But all in all it was okay.Yup, not bookin in tonight gonna book in tomorrow mornin.Tomorrow will be packin day i guess.Pack my stuff for Alaska,need to make a list of stuff that i need to buy.Busy busy...After tonight 9 more days.Ehmm..have been thinkin of some stuff again..sigh
I wish I could picked up the courage to call you or even text you
but whenever the mobile iz on my hand i freeze
being afraid to say the wrong things or even do the wrong things.
We had some good times and we had some bad times but thatz all in life
Thou itz been a long time since you last seen each other but day and night image of you will just flash in my mind.
Im no perfect guy, im no superman.
I hate the life that im leadin, the routine that i have to go thur.
The pain on my legs, the pain on my back and the mental torture that i have to face.
Those sleepless nights out there when you are sleepin soundly im trainin.
Those time where you are enjoyin yourself out there im doin shit work.
Itz all okay, I choose it and I have to live with it.
Seein that you are leadin a Happy life im contented.
Thatz just what I can asked for.
walkin down memories lane iz painful.
Those happy times reminds me of every single day spent with you.
But itz never gonna be the same again, we have walked far away from each other.
Too far to get near, too far to catch up.
Sittin alone at times, wonderin where you were, what you doin and it hurts.
Sometimes when Im lost and i need light, there wasnt any to guide me thur.
Sometimes when I just gets so stress and depress needin someone to talk to no one is around.
A simple hug or a simple kiss will do to brighten up everything but NO there wasnt.
I wished you will call, I wished you would text.But no there wasnt a single news.
Is it all over??is it all been set??
Im all by myself.Im fallin.....
Haha, i dont know what got into me to write these but well itz kinda meaninful thou.Have a great week at work.Hopefully next week I will be on leave soon so that i can go watch "The simpsons".
Cheers
I wish I could picked up the courage to call you or even text you
but whenever the mobile iz on my hand i freeze
being afraid to say the wrong things or even do the wrong things.
We had some good times and we had some bad times but thatz all in life
Thou itz been a long time since you last seen each other but day and night image of you will just flash in my mind.
Im no perfect guy, im no superman.
I hate the life that im leadin, the routine that i have to go thur.
The pain on my legs, the pain on my back and the mental torture that i have to face.
Those sleepless nights out there when you are sleepin soundly im trainin.
Those time where you are enjoyin yourself out there im doin shit work.
Itz all okay, I choose it and I have to live with it.
Seein that you are leadin a Happy life im contented.
Thatz just what I can asked for.
walkin down memories lane iz painful.
Those happy times reminds me of every single day spent with you.
But itz never gonna be the same again, we have walked far away from each other.
Too far to get near, too far to catch up.
Sittin alone at times, wonderin where you were, what you doin and it hurts.
Sometimes when Im lost and i need light, there wasnt any to guide me thur.
Sometimes when I just gets so stress and depress needin someone to talk to no one is around.
A simple hug or a simple kiss will do to brighten up everything but NO there wasnt.
I wished you will call, I wished you would text.But no there wasnt a single news.
Is it all over??is it all been set??
Im all by myself.Im fallin.....
Haha, i dont know what got into me to write these but well itz kinda meaninful thou.Have a great week at work.Hopefully next week I will be on leave soon so that i can go watch "The simpsons".
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home