Friday, August 03, 2007

countin down....

Greetings everyone..the clock iz tickin and in half an hour time i have left 4 days in Singapore.Leavin to a far away county, where no one with right frame of mind whould wanna spent thousand of dollar just to tour around that county.

I have yet to pack any of my stuff, im just gettin too lazy.I have been slackin at home the whole day and yet i choose not to touch anythin in my kitbag.Ehmm...my brain iz kinda stall right now.I have no idea what to blog about because this few days i just slack my day through doin nothin.Oh ya, i just got fine yesterday again.50 bucks for not puttin coupon.haha..Was kinda fed up actually, there was like 8 other cars there and only i got the ticket.Damn pissed off.Just my luck.

Ehmm...been wonderin i have heard alot of all those fathers' day, mothers' day, world nurse day..iz there world soldier day??where they pay a tribute to the soldier??ehmm...will be kinda interestin thou havin a World Soldier Day.The toughest uniform group so far ut yet no one pay tribute to us because there iznt war.Sigh..Therez only SAF day but whats the point it doesnt pay tribute to the soldier it only pay tribute to the organisation.Even nurses gets their day.Haha..im just crappin.

Weekend is here again, how fast man.Ehmm....so whats the plan??I wanna play bowlin, been quite some time since i last bowl.I notice everytime before i depart for a overseas trainin i will bowl.I will not make an exceptional this time round.Yup, so i wanna go bowl tomorrow...

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home