Thursday, August 30, 2007

killin weather

Howz it goin guyz??Im i suppose to be bloggin since i blog yesterday??haha..but here i am lyin on my bed doin nothing and lookin through the photos that I took in Alaska.Haha..

Ehmm...went bowlin just now and guess what??The score was pretty good.Had free lunch because the loser gotta treat and my cousin did..haha..he was lucky as i dont really eat sushi so we ended up havin McDonalds.I have not been eatin rice for 3 weeks already.I had junk food in Alaska.Guess what??for 2 days i had Pizza for dinner and for 2 days i had burger king for lunch and dinner.Im startin to like fast food, pizza and pasta and im startin to hate RICE...and i also startin to like diet coke and ketchup.Haha...Just imagine one trip can change so many things.I havnt been sleepin since i came back.I only slept for 3 hours since i step foot back into Singapore.Im just not tired at all, the timin here and there iz pretty much different and itz givin me problem.Sigh

Anyway, the weather sucks today.Itz pretty hot and i cant stand the heat.I cant imagine how am i gonna make it through the next few days.This time now i should be sleepin soundly in Alaska.=) Ehmm...im gonna change my car soon, yesterday went to look at cars with mum and dad.Nissian Latio was whats in mind.You guyz must be wonderin why change car when my mazda iz like only a year old plus.Because im wanna change it to a normal car no longer a weekend car.So if usin Mazda to change i have to pay so much and changin a new car will cost me lesser y not??I may sound stupid but that should be it.Maybe tomorrow will go down and settle the documentation.Haha...new car new car...haha..and of course changin car doesnt make it that im rich.I have to watch what I spend every month.Haha..no sponsor somemore...damn

Ehmm...nothin much to update for now i guess.Brain iz abit dead because im suppose to be sleepin now.Err...have a great day dude

Alaska Rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home