7 days to Alaska
Greetings everyone, yeah yeah...countin down to Alaska.7 more days, just how fast time flies.Iznt it amazin??Haha...So what have i been up to for the past few days.Im kinda on leave the whole week but havin to go back camp to draw my equipment for the upcomin trip.Monday went back to camp, was a waste of time.Not all the equipment is here yet and have to return to camp tomorrow again.
Finally, i had watched 'The Simspons'.The story was kinda okay to me actually.Haha..Tuesday was pretty a slack day.Rot at home the whole day didnt even step out of my house the whole day except at night, went to SAFRA yishun for a game of pool.Didnt played quite well thou.Haha.Today, early mornin send my brother to school, return home and got ready for rock climbin cum swimmin.Reached there kinda early and the weather doesnt seem nice so decided not to climb and went swimmin instead.Just as expected, it rains.Swam in the rain and now kinda havin flu.Not a good sign before flyin off.Well, itz fine anyway.
Ehmm...so ya, tomorrow back to camp for half a day.Pack/draw stuff and back home again.Still havnt figure out my programme for tomorrow.Sigh..Dont wanna rot at home again.Thou itz nice but too many days iz a no go.
I have been thinkin of certain stuff again.Things that i shouldnt be thinkin as it wont possibly happened.Itz all wishful thinkin.Well, never mind about that.Im wonderin how am I gonna fight the coldness in Alaska??Itz so gonna be damn cold 24/7.Ehmm..kinda regretted volunteerin to go as im gonna miss this year NDP.Damn, i wanna look at the water event.Sigh...Anyway, enough of all this sad stories.Whats meant to be will meant to be.
I wanna buy new PSP games.So i can bring up to Alaska.I have more or less settle my bills so needless to worry.Just need to settle my packin stuff and im good to go.Therez nothin here to worry about i suppose.I will go with a light hearted mind and not to think too much.Haha...lame...
Anyway, have a great week guyz.Hope it floods tomorrow..haha...im just so evil...
Peace to the rain
Finally, i had watched 'The Simspons'.The story was kinda okay to me actually.Haha..Tuesday was pretty a slack day.Rot at home the whole day didnt even step out of my house the whole day except at night, went to SAFRA yishun for a game of pool.Didnt played quite well thou.Haha.Today, early mornin send my brother to school, return home and got ready for rock climbin cum swimmin.Reached there kinda early and the weather doesnt seem nice so decided not to climb and went swimmin instead.Just as expected, it rains.Swam in the rain and now kinda havin flu.Not a good sign before flyin off.Well, itz fine anyway.
Ehmm...so ya, tomorrow back to camp for half a day.Pack/draw stuff and back home again.Still havnt figure out my programme for tomorrow.Sigh..Dont wanna rot at home again.Thou itz nice but too many days iz a no go.
I have been thinkin of certain stuff again.Things that i shouldnt be thinkin as it wont possibly happened.Itz all wishful thinkin.Well, never mind about that.Im wonderin how am I gonna fight the coldness in Alaska??Itz so gonna be damn cold 24/7.Ehmm..kinda regretted volunteerin to go as im gonna miss this year NDP.Damn, i wanna look at the water event.Sigh...Anyway, enough of all this sad stories.Whats meant to be will meant to be.
I wanna buy new PSP games.So i can bring up to Alaska.I have more or less settle my bills so needless to worry.Just need to settle my packin stuff and im good to go.Therez nothin here to worry about i suppose.I will go with a light hearted mind and not to think too much.Haha...lame...
Anyway, have a great week guyz.Hope it floods tomorrow..haha...im just so evil...
Peace to the rain
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home