Monday, May 07, 2007

sigh

Yo peeps, how you guyz doin??yeah...1 week into Ops Bacinet already.Just imagine how times flies??Im startin to like doin duty i mean doin Ops Bacinet.Itz really cool thou.Anyway nothing much really happened this few days just that Dad fell down on Saturday mornin while cleanin the floor.He knock his head and was bleedin non stop.

I was on duty at that time and received a called from my cousin and I rushed back home to get my car and went down to Tan Tock Seng hospital.The cut was like 7cm long, the doctor wanna him to stay at the hospital for at least 8 hours for observation.Durin that period of time he just can keep still.Keep wantin to go back to work and discharged.I just feel like askin the doctor to put him to sleep so that he can really rest.Just imagine you injure the back of your head and at his age now itz no joke.So he was discharged at 2200hrs on the day itself.He is fine now and guess what back to work again the next day, no one just seem to be able to stop him.

Anyway, he shouldnt have much problem now.Spiderman 3 is screenin now and i wanna find time to watch.Haha...I have so much things i wanna do this week, i wanna go down to Jurong to sign up for Class 4 drivin lesson, i wanna watch spiderman, i wanna go catch prawns, i wanna go rock climbin.Haha...i have like 101 things to do but then i never ever stick to my plans.

Ehmm...ever wonder how things or people change so fast??After achievin something that they wanted and character starts to change??Although we always tell people that we had not change abit but we ourselves will never realize.We need someone to tell us why and how we had change.Only from someone eyes they will see how we had change.I understand that everythin that we achieve works wonders.From a simple gettin a 'A' for a test to even gettin a promotion so on and so for.But is it necessary for the change??was it for the better or was it for the worse??There are both good and bad points for changin but maybe the choice of words and the things you said then and now will make a differences.Not everyone can achieved to what you had achieved today, and not everyone wanna achieve the same things.Do we choose friends in terms of status??

I like to think about my life whenever im alone.Most of the time i do my reflections doin my duty.WHY??Because i cant sleep at night and the surroundin is pretty quiet for me to think.I realize again i have been missin alot of things.Not doin what im suppose to do and stickin to plans and of course not achievin something out of everythin.I always felt shitty when i think about my career, how i screwed it up not havin my promotion.And i started to think again "why i sign on??"what if i didnt sign on, where would i be and what would i be doin.People always like to say "what if" or even "If "...Well, if i know today i would be like this i would have not want to come into this world. Seriously, i always felt heartache when i think about it but still i cant stop thinkin.I like to think, think about every small little thing and make my own conclusion.I like to compare and i like to be different from the rest.Thats me!!

Well, itz pretty weird how each and every human brains work.Itz amazin how the brain cell tell us to do things.This world is amazin.

Guyz, have a great week at work or school.

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home