Tuesday, March 13, 2007

countdown again

Yo peeps..the countdown timer has started again.Just like 3 months ago when the timer starts for Brunei.6 more days and i will be leavin for Taiwan.Everyone is busy packin their kit bag, buyin things and changin money.I have done nothin about it yet.

Today, 16km route march was a killer.The trooper didnt even walk because CO was pissed off with them, so guess what??only the commanders walk, every rest point is like only 5 minutes and the pace was fast and slow.Thus, i was injure again.An old injury actually which I incurred durin my first year in service.Havin to walked 32km in uneven terrain and stoney areas causin both my knee cap to injure.I have not seen the doctor since then.I have problem with my knee cap when I start walkin fast or long distance.If i were to see the doctor im very sure i will get downgrade and in the end out of service.I cant be in service side but only combat.Because I sign on as a combat specialists, so no matter what i have to endure with the pain.At the 12km mark the pain was really killin me, now im walkin limpin again.Sigh..Just before flyin im injure and guess what once i touchdown i will have to prepare for a 3 days 2 nights navigation exercise which require me to carry load, climb the hills and walk again.How to recover like that??

Then again, no off before flyin off.Thursday everyone is goin on off and im attached to cover safety for live firin..WTH...Most of the my friends are flyin off either tonight or Friday night.Im takin the last flight there which is on the 19 mar at 0700hrs and takin the last second flight back which is on 16 Apr at 2130.By then most of my friends are back home and im still stuck there.Just because i have to look after my troopers.Borin...Pretty pissed off with them today, just givin them attitude.Itz been a long time since i was so pissed off over the platoon.Well, anyway itz over.

Nothin much to expect from the trip just hope that my platoon dont have to walk too much.Just imagine my missile weighs around 23kg.23kg at the back of your body, the missile is long about half my height.This 23kg doesnt include my combat load.Signal set, ammo, weapon, map Bino, compass.The weight can easily add up to 30kg.Thatz the weight I have to carry, my platoon has the heaviest load throughout the whole battalion.No one else can fight with us.

Ehmm....im sufferin from depression.Serious depression...

Guyz, have a great week ahead.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home