123 post
Yo peeps, this is the 123th post so far.Is it abit too much??heehee...okay, so ya today is Thursday and im back home already.why??Because there is Division Life Run tomorrow morning at East Coast Park.What time??0700hrs, thatz early for a non-workin Friday man.
Anyway, both good news and bad news this week or rather this 2 days.This mornin I finally passed my SOC test with a timin of 09.19 mintues.I almost fainted at the end point, haha..Never mind about that but the most important thing is I got my freakin 8 days off plus my performances bonus in April.Yeah...Im gonna be damn rich in April.Why??Because I will be away trainin ad wont be spendin so much money on my car.Haha...So whats the sad news??The battalion had send my name up for promotion in May..WTH...what does it mean??If im promoted in May, i cant leave the force in December.WTH...Yes, the pay is gonna increased big time but WTH..Yeah, i must agree itz a good job with good pay.Which dipolma or degree holder earns my pay??NONE...Zero...I have checked it out, they actually earned much lesser than me.So i got it, whats the point of studyin so much??Waste money, wasted time and theres no way you gonna earned good money.Guess what??The government is gonna review Civil Servant pay again, meanin im gonna earn more.Haha...Im gonna make SAF my part time job.haha
Ehmm..other than this 2 matters nothin much happened this week.Today I went Dentention Barrack to fetch my trooper out.10 days just fly so fast, actually he didnt served 10 days, he only served 8 days...haha..well, just hope he turn over a new leaf.
Ehmm...Guyz, i have nothin much to blog.I dont wanna blog too much as i cant reveal some of my feelings out...it will cause more trouble...
have fun
Anyway, both good news and bad news this week or rather this 2 days.This mornin I finally passed my SOC test with a timin of 09.19 mintues.I almost fainted at the end point, haha..Never mind about that but the most important thing is I got my freakin 8 days off plus my performances bonus in April.Yeah...Im gonna be damn rich in April.Why??Because I will be away trainin ad wont be spendin so much money on my car.Haha...So whats the sad news??The battalion had send my name up for promotion in May..WTH...what does it mean??If im promoted in May, i cant leave the force in December.WTH...Yes, the pay is gonna increased big time but WTH..Yeah, i must agree itz a good job with good pay.Which dipolma or degree holder earns my pay??NONE...Zero...I have checked it out, they actually earned much lesser than me.So i got it, whats the point of studyin so much??Waste money, wasted time and theres no way you gonna earned good money.Guess what??The government is gonna review Civil Servant pay again, meanin im gonna earn more.Haha...Im gonna make SAF my part time job.haha
Ehmm..other than this 2 matters nothin much happened this week.Today I went Dentention Barrack to fetch my trooper out.10 days just fly so fast, actually he didnt served 10 days, he only served 8 days...haha..well, just hope he turn over a new leaf.
Ehmm...Guyz, i have nothin much to blog.I dont wanna blog too much as i cant reveal some of my feelings out...it will cause more trouble...
have fun
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home