screw up
Yo peeps, howz the day goin??Time just passed so fast here in Singapore.Every second is tickin like nobody business.I finally got to catch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, yeah.Was wantin to watch it in Taiwan but well lucky itz still screenin in some of the cinema here.Thumbs up!!
So yeah, no plans yet for tomorrow.Dont know what should I do, pretty bored thou.Okay, im thinkin of lotz of stuff today.Really!!I feel that the job is screwin me up.Everyone on top is just tryin to fool me around all over again.First I was told that i will get my performances bonus, and guess what??I didnt got it..Next, before flyin off for Taiwan I was told im being pushed for promotion and guess what??Just before I board the plane back to Singapore I was told im not gettin it and it will be in December unless i dont wanna leave the force.Arent you guyz tryin to force me to leave??Then why in the first place you guyz help me with my case??Now im being left hangin in the air.What should be my next move be??I worked so hard to perform well, to meet the requirement but you guyz just keep foolin me around.Damn...
Thatz it, i dont wanna work anymore.im just gonna be in my minimum effort in whatever i do.Nothing is being recongise at all.Should i accept the fact that itz all part and parcel of life/work??Im startin to hate work, hate to see the people at work especially those on top.Please think before sayin anythin or givin information.This kinda issue iz kinda sensitive to a soldier plus it affects the morale of the soldiers.You expect me to fight for you and yet you are foolin me around??No way, im not gonna fight the evaluation for you.
Guyz, how pissed off can it be??I though everythin is back on track once again but then everythin starts to change all over again.Damn it, it just spoil my off..
Cheers
So yeah, no plans yet for tomorrow.Dont know what should I do, pretty bored thou.Okay, im thinkin of lotz of stuff today.Really!!I feel that the job is screwin me up.Everyone on top is just tryin to fool me around all over again.First I was told that i will get my performances bonus, and guess what??I didnt got it..Next, before flyin off for Taiwan I was told im being pushed for promotion and guess what??Just before I board the plane back to Singapore I was told im not gettin it and it will be in December unless i dont wanna leave the force.Arent you guyz tryin to force me to leave??Then why in the first place you guyz help me with my case??Now im being left hangin in the air.What should be my next move be??I worked so hard to perform well, to meet the requirement but you guyz just keep foolin me around.Damn...
Thatz it, i dont wanna work anymore.im just gonna be in my minimum effort in whatever i do.Nothing is being recongise at all.Should i accept the fact that itz all part and parcel of life/work??Im startin to hate work, hate to see the people at work especially those on top.Please think before sayin anythin or givin information.This kinda issue iz kinda sensitive to a soldier plus it affects the morale of the soldiers.You expect me to fight for you and yet you are foolin me around??No way, im not gonna fight the evaluation for you.
Guyz, how pissed off can it be??I though everythin is back on track once again but then everythin starts to change all over again.Damn it, it just spoil my off..
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home