countdown
Yo peeps, finally im able to get the page loaded up.Something was pretty wrong with my connection this few days.Yes, the countin down begins.In a very short time i will be at the airport waitin to leave for Taiwan.
Ehmm...I did something crazy this week.Guess what??I shave my head.Now my hair is damn short, like those prisoners.When I go out everyone is givin me the million dollar look."what happened to him??", "Just came out from jail ar??" This is what I can imagine when I look into their eyes.Haha...Nvm, who cares.I got my April salary already, meanin next month no salary but nvm got bonus.Haha...Have to put aside some money for my loans.
Anyway, didnt do anythin much today.Reached home 0600hrs in the mornin.The live firin ended like around 2330 and reached camp late already so didnt book out.The range wasnt so good, muddy ground and wet.It like so bored havin to work when everyone is on off.Oh ya, I wanna buy a notebook when I return from Taiwan and do up a router for my internet connection.So at least its easier for my brother and me, we are like sharin the computer now.
I saw a video click on "You Tube" this mornin.Pretty interestin and funny.I will tried to add it in into this post.Anyway, today post is quite borin because nothin much to blog about.
Ehmm....so enjoy your weekend guys.
cheers
Ehmm...I did something crazy this week.Guess what??I shave my head.Now my hair is damn short, like those prisoners.When I go out everyone is givin me the million dollar look."what happened to him??", "Just came out from jail ar??" This is what I can imagine when I look into their eyes.Haha...Nvm, who cares.I got my April salary already, meanin next month no salary but nvm got bonus.Haha...Have to put aside some money for my loans.
Anyway, didnt do anythin much today.Reached home 0600hrs in the mornin.The live firin ended like around 2330 and reached camp late already so didnt book out.The range wasnt so good, muddy ground and wet.It like so bored havin to work when everyone is on off.Oh ya, I wanna buy a notebook when I return from Taiwan and do up a router for my internet connection.So at least its easier for my brother and me, we are like sharin the computer now.
I saw a video click on "You Tube" this mornin.Pretty interestin and funny.I will tried to add it in into this post.Anyway, today post is quite borin because nothin much to blog about.
Ehmm....so enjoy your weekend guys.
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home