MC
Yo peeps, you guyz must be wonderin what am i busy with lately and how come im bloggin here instead of being in camp.So here it goes.
So last week was pretty a short week to work.Chinese New Year till Tuesday, so we book in on Tuesday night.Usual, wednesday mornin wet for SOC trainin and Thursday is the test.So as usual, didnt really put in my 100% so i failed the damn test.Friday mornin was the test again and i failed by 1 minute.Shit, pretty disappointed thou, ran like nobody business.Guess what??i injured my hand, the pain was pretty terrible.Didnt had that kinda pain before.Anyway, in the afternoon i was asked to take the test again.Just imagine 2 test in a day, damn shag.Guess what this time??I failed by 1 second.1 seconds man, it will cause me to run again plus come back on a saturday to train.Argh...i was like what the hell.At the very instant i wanted to throw my freakin weapon away.And not forgettin i forgot to bring my helmet along and i have to borrow from those who fall out.Damn shity rite??
Because of the 2 test plus the trainin on saturday mornin my hand got worse.It was swollen and the pain get comin and goin.The real killer came on Saturday night,I couldnt sleep at all.The pain was killin me, my parents wanted to send me A&E but i didnt want to.I had to endure the pain till mornin before goin to the doctor.So, it was actually over strain thatz all.The doctor gave me 4 days MC and 1 week light duites.I was like.....okay, but well im goin back camp tomorrow.My hand is gettin better and i need to train again before the test comes on Thursday.
So what did i do today??I did nothin, was pretty bored.Sittin infront of the television, computer, PSP and in the end on my bed sleepin.Tomorrow will be the same old thing again, nothing much to do.Nobody is goin to be at home.Im home alone tryin to find stuff to do.haha..
3 more weeks, leavin for Taiwan already.Sigh..borin man.Gonna missed a few dive trips again.Oh ya, i have stop my lifeguard course.I just cant find time to attend lesson.I will start all over again durin April once i come back from Taiwan.Anyway, April im goin divin too.Pulau Dayang again, itz a nice island so itz fine to go again.Ehmm...im now savin to buy my own equipment, i have actually got half of it already so now gettin the other half.
Guyz, i have no idea what to blog about today.Just dont wanna make it naggy.Anyway, enjoyyourself at work and in school.I will enjoyed myself at home...Take care
Cheers
So last week was pretty a short week to work.Chinese New Year till Tuesday, so we book in on Tuesday night.Usual, wednesday mornin wet for SOC trainin and Thursday is the test.So as usual, didnt really put in my 100% so i failed the damn test.Friday mornin was the test again and i failed by 1 minute.Shit, pretty disappointed thou, ran like nobody business.Guess what??i injured my hand, the pain was pretty terrible.Didnt had that kinda pain before.Anyway, in the afternoon i was asked to take the test again.Just imagine 2 test in a day, damn shag.Guess what this time??I failed by 1 second.1 seconds man, it will cause me to run again plus come back on a saturday to train.Argh...i was like what the hell.At the very instant i wanted to throw my freakin weapon away.And not forgettin i forgot to bring my helmet along and i have to borrow from those who fall out.Damn shity rite??
Because of the 2 test plus the trainin on saturday mornin my hand got worse.It was swollen and the pain get comin and goin.The real killer came on Saturday night,I couldnt sleep at all.The pain was killin me, my parents wanted to send me A&E but i didnt want to.I had to endure the pain till mornin before goin to the doctor.So, it was actually over strain thatz all.The doctor gave me 4 days MC and 1 week light duites.I was like.....okay, but well im goin back camp tomorrow.My hand is gettin better and i need to train again before the test comes on Thursday.
So what did i do today??I did nothin, was pretty bored.Sittin infront of the television, computer, PSP and in the end on my bed sleepin.Tomorrow will be the same old thing again, nothing much to do.Nobody is goin to be at home.Im home alone tryin to find stuff to do.haha..
3 more weeks, leavin for Taiwan already.Sigh..borin man.Gonna missed a few dive trips again.Oh ya, i have stop my lifeguard course.I just cant find time to attend lesson.I will start all over again durin April once i come back from Taiwan.Anyway, April im goin divin too.Pulau Dayang again, itz a nice island so itz fine to go again.Ehmm...im now savin to buy my own equipment, i have actually got half of it already so now gettin the other half.
Guyz, i have no idea what to blog about today.Just dont wanna make it naggy.Anyway, enjoyyourself at work and in school.I will enjoyed myself at home...Take care
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home