Ops Bacinet
Yo peeps, it has been some time since I last blog.Been kinda busy this few days preparin for Ops Bacinet.Guess what??im guardin sembawang Wharves.We, Support Coy officially took over duty on 2 May 2007 @ 1400Hrs.
Sembawang wharves is not so bad.Bunk is air-conditional and of course itz near my house.For once i didnt drive to work because the workin hours is not fixed and itz not worth tearin the supplementary ticket.Yesterday had a long day there, I was the first to be on shift and im also the Force 2Ic.I need to ensure my troops had their meals, open the armskote for them to draw weapon and ammunition.First duty I slept around 0400hrs and wake up like 0630hrs.I have been runnin around like a dog, doin all the stuff and yet people say im not doin my job.WTH..Anyway, i also dont care much as long as my task is done itz enough.So tomorrow is gonna be my turn again.Another long day to go till Saturday 1200hrs.For 2 weeks it will be the same routine.Do for 24 hours, off for the next 24 hours.Well, itz not exactly 24hrs off thou but well better than nothing.
So, i need to find some stuff to do when im there.My PSP has been send in for servicin so im just left with my Ipod, dive mag and a story book.GOD, i will still get bored thou.Theres no wireless connection there if not my lappy will be there at least I would play some online games.Someone please make time past faster.
Im feelin confused lately.Confused about what I want and what i wanna do.Therez so many things i wanna do and so many things that NEED to be done.I simply just dont have the time to do my own stuff.Work is takin up too much of my time.I need a break, i need a long holiday.I dont care after Ops Bacinet i wanna go for a holiday.I wanna go Port Dickson again.Itz a cool place to relax, just relax lookin at the sea.
Okay guys, you must be wonderin why am i talkin halfway and jumpin here and there or maybe there isnt any link.Well, im just damn tired now but couldnt sleep so im like dont even know what im typin.So, pardon me ya
Have a great week.
cheers
Sembawang wharves is not so bad.Bunk is air-conditional and of course itz near my house.For once i didnt drive to work because the workin hours is not fixed and itz not worth tearin the supplementary ticket.Yesterday had a long day there, I was the first to be on shift and im also the Force 2Ic.I need to ensure my troops had their meals, open the armskote for them to draw weapon and ammunition.First duty I slept around 0400hrs and wake up like 0630hrs.I have been runnin around like a dog, doin all the stuff and yet people say im not doin my job.WTH..Anyway, i also dont care much as long as my task is done itz enough.So tomorrow is gonna be my turn again.Another long day to go till Saturday 1200hrs.For 2 weeks it will be the same routine.Do for 24 hours, off for the next 24 hours.Well, itz not exactly 24hrs off thou but well better than nothing.
So, i need to find some stuff to do when im there.My PSP has been send in for servicin so im just left with my Ipod, dive mag and a story book.GOD, i will still get bored thou.Theres no wireless connection there if not my lappy will be there at least I would play some online games.Someone please make time past faster.
Im feelin confused lately.Confused about what I want and what i wanna do.Therez so many things i wanna do and so many things that NEED to be done.I simply just dont have the time to do my own stuff.Work is takin up too much of my time.I need a break, i need a long holiday.I dont care after Ops Bacinet i wanna go for a holiday.I wanna go Port Dickson again.Itz a cool place to relax, just relax lookin at the sea.
Okay guys, you must be wonderin why am i talkin halfway and jumpin here and there or maybe there isnt any link.Well, im just damn tired now but couldnt sleep so im like dont even know what im typin.So, pardon me ya
Have a great week.
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home