Saturday, February 17, 2007

CNY eve

Yo peeps, chinese new year eve today.How fast..a festival that i dont really look forward to.Because i have to entertain people and answer thier question.I just hate it when people asked me about my work, why i sign on and how long more do i have to serve??

Freakin pissed off.Chinese New year eve and im still workin in the the mornin.Sometimes i just wonder why did i sign on??All this question comes flashin back to me again and again when i met some diffiuclties at work.I just hate it.Just imagine i would have ORD if i dont sign on and completed 2 cycle of my In-camp trainin.I dont have to worry about duties, trainin, bookin in and not meetin the requirement.I missed my lifesavin lesson today due to work.I almost missed the lesson last week due to work again.And im goin to miss lesson for 1 month again due to trainin in Taiwan.Damn...How many things have i missed??I miss so many dive trip last year and the year before.I missed so many drivin lesson due to trainin and make me spent so much money.Why??People always like to use this phrase 'if i know'.ya...if i know things would turn out this way i wont sign on.Now, im not gettin my promotion and im not gettin my bonus.physical fitness drop,people is squeezin me dry.What can i do??5 bloody years gone down the drain.I have no choice but to leave the force.Please read again I HAVE NO CHOICE!!yeah, no other way out.Im gonna be a normal person all over again, no income, no qualification.Got a car to feed, an insurance to pay for and bank loan.

Why do so many things had to happen to me when certain things starts to get back on track.I drag myself to work everyday, Im sick and tired of workin.I wanna run away but i cant.Im tied down with the government, im a government slave, bonded by itz freakin contract.So tired, so so tired.So many plans being spolit time and times again.I dont wanna make plans anymore, i wanna get out of camp.Even if i have to become a begger.I have no choice.Every week to work is a killer, every weekend at home is nothin but sleep and shagness.No life at all.I hate it.

What have cause me to be like this??Why do i have to work so hard when no one apprecaite??Why do i have to work so hard when at the end of the day people dont treat you like a human??

Pissed off with everythin in the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home