stress
Yo peeps....Another stressful week had passed again.So soon iznt it??I just wonder why am I so busy all the time.i have so much things in hand to do never able to complete.
What have I been busy with??Monday actually didnt quite do anythin much just gettin my vehicle documents ready for inspection plus some small little platoon stuff.Tuesday, we went to SIW for stimulator trainin and of course itz a waste of time because most of the weapon are down.So kinda like wasted half a day there.Wednesday as usual still doin some of the platoon stuff.My platonn stuff is like never gonna complete as my PS is not doin anythin.Most of the time itz the other commander and me doin the job.Damn it.Wednesday im the only commander left for my platoon as 2 is on ORD leave,2 on course and 2 went for Advance Trainfire Package.Leavin me to look after the platoon by myself, then again they sendme to Pulau tekong for ATEC stage 1 for 1 SIR.Pretty stupid right??No commanders left and yet send me to Tekong.Then again, wasted half a day there again.1 SIR ATGM platoon is not out yet when I reached there.So what di i do??Sit at the back of the tonner goin around tekong again on a bumby ride.The road there iz gettin worse, lots of poleholes.Was suppose to take the 1500hrs ferry back to mainland but miseed it as we are waitin for somebody who went kapoy-in.So left Tekong at 1600hrs and reached camp at 1730hrs, i was half-dead by then.
Thursday, went for vehicle navigation again to Seletar Dam.i was pretty frastructed, I was leadin the convey and one of the vehicle broke down halfway due to over heatin of engine.Made a U-turn back to CMTL to get it done and as usual wasted aboutan hour or so waitin.Reached camp and realize we had to go another round together with the signal platoon.Again, im leadin the convey.This time one land rover from signal platoon broken down and guess what accelerator padel broken.Im like WTH...No choice called CMTL to get it towed back.Well, we continued with the navigation and guess what??Signal Rebrov bike out of petrol and couldnt start.Im like Argh...I left the whole convey at Lorong Asrama trainin area and I took my jeep to Shell station to buy petrol.Damn...Top up the bike and continue, halfway again the bike couldnt start.Damn...Im so pissed off, left camp at 1730 for the navigation and reached back camp at 2000hrs.SAF iz goin into 3G Army but look at the vehicles they are givin to us??Everyone is about 20 to 30 years old.Hello, my battalion is doin standby and the vehicles you guyz give iz so bad.Damn pissed...and for today i was attached again to SMI to cover lifeguard safety.Good it ended early today so i can go back home and sleep.Im still lackin of sleep and my eyebag iz gettin heavier.
Ehmm...tomorrow will be goin for lifeguard course again.Haha...what we learnin tomorrow actually i have learnt it in SAF so it shouldnt be a problem.Should i go kayakin on Sunday??Still considerin, itz been months since I lasted paddle. ='(
Guyz,have a great weekend.I will have a great weekend because im so stress up and tired from work this week.I seriously wanna catch a movie, another free to company me??
cheers
What have I been busy with??Monday actually didnt quite do anythin much just gettin my vehicle documents ready for inspection plus some small little platoon stuff.Tuesday, we went to SIW for stimulator trainin and of course itz a waste of time because most of the weapon are down.So kinda like wasted half a day there.Wednesday as usual still doin some of the platoon stuff.My platonn stuff is like never gonna complete as my PS is not doin anythin.Most of the time itz the other commander and me doin the job.Damn it.Wednesday im the only commander left for my platoon as 2 is on ORD leave,2 on course and 2 went for Advance Trainfire Package.Leavin me to look after the platoon by myself, then again they sendme to Pulau tekong for ATEC stage 1 for 1 SIR.Pretty stupid right??No commanders left and yet send me to Tekong.Then again, wasted half a day there again.1 SIR ATGM platoon is not out yet when I reached there.So what di i do??Sit at the back of the tonner goin around tekong again on a bumby ride.The road there iz gettin worse, lots of poleholes.Was suppose to take the 1500hrs ferry back to mainland but miseed it as we are waitin for somebody who went kapoy-in.So left Tekong at 1600hrs and reached camp at 1730hrs, i was half-dead by then.
Thursday, went for vehicle navigation again to Seletar Dam.i was pretty frastructed, I was leadin the convey and one of the vehicle broke down halfway due to over heatin of engine.Made a U-turn back to CMTL to get it done and as usual wasted aboutan hour or so waitin.Reached camp and realize we had to go another round together with the signal platoon.Again, im leadin the convey.This time one land rover from signal platoon broken down and guess what accelerator padel broken.Im like WTH...No choice called CMTL to get it towed back.Well, we continued with the navigation and guess what??Signal Rebrov bike out of petrol and couldnt start.Im like Argh...I left the whole convey at Lorong Asrama trainin area and I took my jeep to Shell station to buy petrol.Damn...Top up the bike and continue, halfway again the bike couldnt start.Damn...Im so pissed off, left camp at 1730 for the navigation and reached back camp at 2000hrs.SAF iz goin into 3G Army but look at the vehicles they are givin to us??Everyone is about 20 to 30 years old.Hello, my battalion is doin standby and the vehicles you guyz give iz so bad.Damn pissed...and for today i was attached again to SMI to cover lifeguard safety.Good it ended early today so i can go back home and sleep.Im still lackin of sleep and my eyebag iz gettin heavier.
Ehmm...tomorrow will be goin for lifeguard course again.Haha...what we learnin tomorrow actually i have learnt it in SAF so it shouldnt be a problem.Should i go kayakin on Sunday??Still considerin, itz been months since I lasted paddle. ='(
Guyz,have a great weekend.I will have a great weekend because im so stress up and tired from work this week.I seriously wanna catch a movie, another free to company me??
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home