Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tired Tired Tired

It has been a pretty tiring week I supposed.I thought army have trained me well enough that I'm able to walk long distance but I'm truely wrong.Given the wrong attire and shoes, walking miles is a chore.My leg is aching after walking the whole day around town.Why?I'm actually helping my uncle install some credit card machine all over the island.Yes..I didn't drive, I took the public transport and walked.Got lost alittle when I'm using the orchard underpass.C'mon when was the last time I used that underpass??2 years coming to 3.I have not used that underpass after since I got my car.So ya, i'm no mountain tortise.

Anyay, one week of the vacation is coming to an end soon with nothing done.OFA, BFD, ISS and LLA all not done.I'm so going to get shit and rush when the day draw nearer.It's time I pull up my socks again and get it done.Yup, after this week, i'm really all shag out. 2 more days and ahem will be back, the test is over and it proves something.Heh heh!!

Dive trip to Tioman is confirm, leaving next Friday and back on Sunday.Did I even mention I'm leading the trip again.Haha...My instructor is offering new a position in a dive centre, doing some "sport medicine" stuff. Don't really know what is the job scope like but that's still long.If I accepted this post, I have to do a crossover to ITDA, a new dive agency.Time to sit down and think about it.

Alright, this should be all for now.Need to take a break and get myself running for all the assignments.2 more days..weeeeeeeeeeeee.....My life is full of joy, laughter and fun.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home