Sport climbing...FINALLY!!
Below are some images that I took while resting and waiting for my turn to climb.Haha..Hopefull, I'm able to find time to start climbing regularly..hee. =p
SAFRA Adventure Sports Centre - Home ground of Sport climbing
This is the wall that I conquer today, it's a 15m in height wall.
Look at the good weather that welcome us.Was quite bored waiting, so took the clouds.
Haha..This was found in the washroom.Was washing my hands and came across this notice and took it out of fun.=p
Another picture if the wall we conquer today.
So, it has been quite a fun and stress releasing day.It was indeed after so long since I last climb, abit rusty here and there, hands numb, redness and skin peeling.But it's all okay, because sport climbing is still one of my interest. =)
Have a great weekend guys.
God Bless....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home