SSC Sports Carnival
May day May day May day...Yes.Its 1st of May, a start of a new month.How fast can it be??Anyway, lets take a look on what had been done.
Finally, my last presentation for Dive con is done.Don't think I did quite well, was not really prepared.Well, after the theory lesson went over to "Singapore Swimming Club" for a Sports Carnival.Was there to let the kids try out scuba diving, it wasn't easy teaching the kids but lucky the ones that I took was quite okay.
Had my first "student" today too.Conducted a Scuba skills update for one of the diver.Was a last minute thingy.I only got to know about it after my presentation, so I wasn't really prepared and I skipped topic here and there.But overall, I guess it should be fine. =)
Well, tomorrow 2 hours of morning lesson and it's the weekend le.Time to take a break, feeling quite tired this few days.Ehmm...not going to talk more, need to take a rest.
This is the banner from "Singapore Swimming Club"

Finally, my last presentation for Dive con is done.Don't think I did quite well, was not really prepared.Well, after the theory lesson went over to "Singapore Swimming Club" for a Sports Carnival.Was there to let the kids try out scuba diving, it wasn't easy teaching the kids but lucky the ones that I took was quite okay.
Had my first "student" today too.Conducted a Scuba skills update for one of the diver.Was a last minute thingy.I only got to know about it after my presentation, so I wasn't really prepared and I skipped topic here and there.But overall, I guess it should be fine. =)
Well, tomorrow 2 hours of morning lesson and it's the weekend le.Time to take a break, feeling quite tired this few days.Ehmm...not going to talk more, need to take a rest.
This is the banner from "Singapore Swimming Club"

oh ya, S is not feeling well, having sore throat and no voice le.Drink more water ya and take good care of yourself.
Miss you!!
God Bless...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home