Friday, June 06, 2008

SM Awesome four Adventure Challenge 08

It had been a tedious week.With BFD test coming up next week to mug about and also the endless Sport Science lecture that I have to fight my brain cell to absorb. Tough time has finally arrive, those muscle terms, how muscle works, the energy system and many more. It's a module that cannot be slacken or missed if not it will be difficult to catch up.

The school week ended with a shag and fun activites brought to us by the Sports Management Seniors. We had a SM Awesome 4 Adevnture challenge today in campus. It's a challenge whereby we have to run, blounder, swim and do certain tests in a station. It was fun but of course shag. Most of the time we were running from station to station, 23 checkpoints in an hour.That was the time limit.Although, my team didn't manage to complete all 23 checkpoints but I reckon all 3 of us had fun. It's all about teamwork and of course the bonding with one another during the race. We were from different class, as there is 2 sport management class.

It was a really good way to bond 2 classes together and to have fun. One more event and test to go before the school closed for vacation. Tomorrow evening will be down at East Coast Park for "saucony run" ground recce with the committe, Sunday will be the event proper.I guess won't be able to get enough sleep, wonder what time the recce will end as I have to be at ECP at 0400hrs on sunday morning.Well, nothing much to expect from it.Just hope that everything turns out well.

Alright, I'm truely enjoying my life now.Great friends in school, doing something that interest me.I'm going to have a problem going back to regimentation after this 2years.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home