Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pearl River Celebration

It's another week past.School week had been pretty fine, nothing much to comment.Various class test coming up in a week or 2.So it's time to start mugging, anyway, Dive control Specialist course is also coming to an end soon.Left with the final examination and should be all done.Supposed to be in Tioman this weekend for dive but it was cancel due to the low turn up rate.June, its my turn to plan for a dive trip.I'm still thinking where to go and when to go.Haha...

Anyway, thats more or less about it.School vacation coming up soon too I guess.Alright, enough of all this school work and stuff.Today, went to Pearl River at Suntec to celebrate both grandma and aunt's birthday.Its a buffet style, and guess what the dishes is awesome.It's really worth paying 32 bucks per person to dine there.I guess no buffet beats Pearl River at the moment, allthough there might be still a few in my list that I consider worth going. I guess everyone enjoyed the dishes that was served today.Because this is the first time that I seen grandma ate so much without complaint.Thumbs up!! =)

I didn't take any photos of the dishes that we ordered, so I can't post it for you guys to drool.Haha..Give it a try someday, we will want to go back again. ;-)

That's all for now..Here is some picturre of Pearl River that I took from the net.

The main entrance of Pearl River located at 3rd level of Suntec convention Hall

The interior desgin of the restaurant.


Tomorrow will be exactly one month since I last saw S. S having vacation while I'm slogging in school.How nice??Anyway, have a great long weekend.

Peace be with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home