Sunday, June 01, 2008

A day of standing

Hi Guys, I'm back blogging again.Been alittle busy this few days if test and stuff. School has been great, trull, madly, deeply great. Never had so much fun in my educational life before. Here is some update. School Track and Field had finally come to an end, one event down.Tuesday had my Sport Science Practical Test and I'm proud to say I scored an A(Full marks). I struggled alot just to remember all the muscle terms and skeleton terms and I made it. Friday had OFA test, have yet to get the result but I'm confidence of scoring an A too unless careless mistake kills me.

2 more weeks to school vacation.I'm so going to die because I will be damn bored during the vacation with nothing to do.Anyway, put it aside.Today, was at Novena Square doing a Race Expo for "Saucony passion run" next sunday. Runners will be here collecting their number tags and race singlet.So ya, I was overall in charge of my class.I must thank everyone in my class for co-operating with me and help me through this event.One more event to go for me. =)

After my shift, went to World of Sport to sign up for Mizuno Wave Run.It will be on 27 July at Temasak Poly, a 10Km run. First time taking part in such event =). Went Suntec and walk around with Steven and Melissa. My leg is truly killing me.I stood the whole day plus the walking, now both my leg is aching.Haha..But well, I had fun.

Ehmm...this should be all so far. Can't wait for next week event to start. Argh..I have to attend a meeting tomorrow at Geylang Seri Community club for the event next week too.

Enjoy the week ahead guys

Saucony Passion Run 08

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home