Friday, May 09, 2008

Drag

It had been a pretty fast and draggy week.Nothing much had been done or achieve.Anyhow, school was okay this week.Yet again another sudden presentation on Kinematics during ISS but it was okay and not forgetting a sudden "Good morning test" on BFD.Haha...I wasn't really prepared thou, got some of the terms mixed up.Anyway, sudden test too for OFA..did quite okay got 40/50, but it's the result on the hardcopy.Demanded the lecturer to check my softcopy and yes I should get 50/50.Haha...

Apart from all the test, school is pretty slack this week.The lesson on Thursday was totally cancel.Only had OFA in the morning till 10am and we are free.Isn't that nice??Got an extra day free.Haha..Since school ended early and wanted to meet up with S since the last time we met was like 3 weeks ago but S wasn't free.So went to Causeway point to catch a movie with Steven, Jason and Melissa.Watched "Speed Racer", I must say it was alittle too cartoon although it wasn't.I finally got to enjoy the student rate, it's the first time i'm paying 6 bucks for a moive ticket.HoHo...

Seem like lots of lesson was cancel this week.My diving lesson was also cancel.Haha..ISS practical test coming up in 2 weeks time so is OFA.I will do well...Jia You!!

Alright, that should be all for now.Having a terrible headache the whole day.


Speed Racer was what we watched....

Ehmm...Have been thinking and missing S alot.Everything takes time but will we have time to see the future??Hope time will slacken abit and allow us to meet up.=)

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home