What's wrong??
I have not been myself this few days.I don't know why.My mind is full of things that is ought to be done but no it's never being done.What I had planned to do did not turn out the way it should be.1 month seem short but its long, it changes a person one way or another.
Anyway, another event is over.School track and field is over, spent one whole day under the sun being the official for "shot put" and "Discus". My arm is aching and I felt like dying any moment.Well, its a nice experience.
Did I made the right choice??Where should I go from here??Will HE answer my prayer??Please I pray, guide me throught this.I need the light, im feeling down this few days.
Answer my prayer..
Anyway, another event is over.School track and field is over, spent one whole day under the sun being the official for "shot put" and "Discus". My arm is aching and I felt like dying any moment.Well, its a nice experience.
Did I made the right choice??Where should I go from here??Will HE answer my prayer??Please I pray, guide me throught this.I need the light, im feeling down this few days.
Answer my prayer..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home