Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just another day

Hello Hello...How's everything going??It's just another day of the week, people rushing to work, to school and stuff. It had been a pretty fast week I should say, tomorrow will be end of the week and moving on into the weekends. School has been alright this week, lesson ending early and stuff but the terrible part will be having to learn about the human skeleton.Yes..the picture belows shows the various names of our bone and guess what I'm suppose to know.Although i don't have to remember everything but still its tough.

Presenting the human skeleton.


Well, I have bought myself a pair of scubapro fins for 50 bucks.Haha..That was a great deal, although its second hand but it looks just brand new.So I have saved 104 bucks, May diving trip is up, going to Tioman this time.Hopefully its not a disppointed trip.
Anyway, congratz to S for completion of your examinations.Its time to party, have fun and regain all the energy lost.*clap clap*
Peace to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home