Holidays are over
Yes Yes Yes...Im back from Port Dickson..a 3 days 2 nights drive up.The trip was pretty cool and awesome.
Set off early in the mornin around 0800hrs and guess what??I was the one who drove all the way before changin over to my dad near to Melaka.Itz about say 200km..Haha...Itz pretty awesome drivin a MPV plus drivin at 120km/h on the freeway.Anyway, this trip iz purely meant for relaxtion so most of the time we spent it in the resort.Swim, pool, KTV, eat, Dart and sleep.
I finally got to eat lobster and itz damn cheap.We spend about 400 ringgit on seafood which includes fish, crabs, lobster, "lang lang".C'mon man, lobster wont cost us cheap here in Singapore.Haha...So kinda like had some good food up there.I drank for 2 nights, back to those drinkin days...ooppsss...haha...Ehmm..oh ya..I swam in the sea too.I had never tried swimmin in the sea except say durin divin but thats with all my gear.This time i had nothin, just me and myself board short.Itz pretty awesome when you have to swim against the wave and current plus the sea water will hurt your eyes but still itz a nice experinces.I wanna do it again in Singapore.Weee....
Left Port Dickson around 1130hrs and reached Singapore at 1445hrs.We drove all the way with only 1 pee stop and itz rainin all the time.This time I drove like 140km/h on the freeway while itz rainin.Oppsss....So it took us about 3 hours plus to reach Singapore.Now, im sittin here waitin for time to pass to book in again.Tomorrow im havin class 4 traffic police test.Im confident that i will fail the test so i didnt gave a damn about it.Haha...I guess my practical is okay but theory will die especially the height judgement.
Anyway, tomorrow just work half a day because itz friday plus im out in the mornin doin test.So sweet.I wanna go rock climbin....It has been ages since i last climb and sunday the start of lifesavin lesson again.Therez a dive trip leavin tomorrow night and Im unable to go.Why??Firstly, because i have taken too many leave, secondly, money, thirdly itz because of the lifesavin lesson.I cant miss anymore lesson if not the instructor will kill me.Haha
Ehmm...I wonder if anyone iz readin this blog.Im like updatin for the ghost to read??Haha...Alright..I guess i wont be updatin so often now as i suppose no one actually read it.In the end im the one readin it myself. =) I realize im startin to be fond of takin pictures, maybe itz better too so that i could store all this memorises that I have plus all the beautiful stuff that I see along the way.You guyz should do it too!!
Godspeed!!
Set off early in the mornin around 0800hrs and guess what??I was the one who drove all the way before changin over to my dad near to Melaka.Itz about say 200km..Haha...Itz pretty awesome drivin a MPV plus drivin at 120km/h on the freeway.Anyway, this trip iz purely meant for relaxtion so most of the time we spent it in the resort.Swim, pool, KTV, eat, Dart and sleep.
I finally got to eat lobster and itz damn cheap.We spend about 400 ringgit on seafood which includes fish, crabs, lobster, "lang lang".C'mon man, lobster wont cost us cheap here in Singapore.Haha...So kinda like had some good food up there.I drank for 2 nights, back to those drinkin days...ooppsss...haha...Ehmm..oh ya..I swam in the sea too.I had never tried swimmin in the sea except say durin divin but thats with all my gear.This time i had nothin, just me and myself board short.Itz pretty awesome when you have to swim against the wave and current plus the sea water will hurt your eyes but still itz a nice experinces.I wanna do it again in Singapore.Weee....
Left Port Dickson around 1130hrs and reached Singapore at 1445hrs.We drove all the way with only 1 pee stop and itz rainin all the time.This time I drove like 140km/h on the freeway while itz rainin.Oppsss....So it took us about 3 hours plus to reach Singapore.Now, im sittin here waitin for time to pass to book in again.Tomorrow im havin class 4 traffic police test.Im confident that i will fail the test so i didnt gave a damn about it.Haha...I guess my practical is okay but theory will die especially the height judgement.
Anyway, tomorrow just work half a day because itz friday plus im out in the mornin doin test.So sweet.I wanna go rock climbin....It has been ages since i last climb and sunday the start of lifesavin lesson again.Therez a dive trip leavin tomorrow night and Im unable to go.Why??Firstly, because i have taken too many leave, secondly, money, thirdly itz because of the lifesavin lesson.I cant miss anymore lesson if not the instructor will kill me.Haha
Ehmm...I wonder if anyone iz readin this blog.Im like updatin for the ghost to read??Haha...Alright..I guess i wont be updatin so often now as i suppose no one actually read it.In the end im the one readin it myself. =) I realize im startin to be fond of takin pictures, maybe itz better too so that i could store all this memorises that I have plus all the beautiful stuff that I see along the way.You guyz should do it too!!
Godspeed!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home