Monday, October 15, 2007

Pre Port Dickson trip

It was a pretty shag day havin to travel here and there and goin in and out of the house the whole day.Woke up pretty early today to send my car for servicin, took a bus n train home thereafter.Upon reachin home 2 hrs later the service centre called and said itz ready for collection.Then again i made my way down to Paya Lebar...For your information I took train and buses.Damn..Upon reachin home itz like 1400hrs and i as damn sleepy but i was had LJS so cant sleep.Fall asleep around 1530hrs and havin to wake up at 1600hrs to travel all the way by train to commonwealth to collect the rented MPV for tomorrow trip.See i was travellin all the time and god shit im sleepy.

I was sittin and thinkin durin all the journey.And i suddenly have the urge of divin.I miss divin already.I wanna sit on my ass and do nothin but dive all day long, provided i can find someone to sponsor me, but well too bad im just day-dreamin.haha...After collectin the car, went to pick grandma from her new house which so coincidental the rental company locates just opposite her house.Haha...one stone kill 2 birds.Pick mum up thereafter.This is the first time i drove a MPV..Guess what??Itz awesome.wee....Anyway, i suddenly have the urge again to move back to Yishun.I just love Yishun..I grew up there, or rather half of my life i grew up in Yishun.Therez so many things there that im into.SAFRA country club iz one of my favourite hang out place.Bowlin, pool, rock climbin, swimmin.See..everything that interest me iz there, plus therez a new sea sports club there too.Sigh...

I was havin this wishfull thinkin again.I wanna quit the army fast, forget about the contract and promotion.Go study, work part time, holiday go divin.How nice??Holy shit, therez just so many things i wanna do and i have not even wanna start plannin carefully yet.WTH..Sometimes i hate long breaks.When im back in a civillian mode i have hard time draggin myself back to work.But who cares??

Things that I wanna do:
-dive dive dvie
-Diver stress and rescue course
-complete lifesavin BM next month
-get a bike licence(?)
-buy divin equipment
-lose weight(?)
-leave the army(?)
-be a student once again(!)
-save money(!)
-be a holy guy(?)

This are just part of the things i wanna do.There are just so many things, i wont be able to complete the list if i go on and on.How can I achieved all this shit??I realize people change damn fast.I just dont understand human beings.Am i one??haha...

Have a great week sloggin at work or in school.....

Godspeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home