Friday, July 20, 2007

long week

Yo dudes, finally im back in my warm room in a relax mode.Howz the week goin??Kinda need some updates for the whole of the week.

The run at Toa Payoh Stadium last weekend was great.I only did 22 rounds, didnt wanna tired myself out because there is lifesavin course thereafter.Many of the rest did at least 50 rounds.Ehmm...I should rate the week pretty slack or rather relaxin.Had close combat trainin almost everyday in the mornin and afternoon.Body achin after every session, imagine havin to slam people and gettin slam.Itz not a play thing thou.So ya, got a number of blue black again, achin leg, back and shoulder.Didnt run much this week either, cant remember why I didnt run but really wanna make it a routine.Thou I hate runnin and itz tirin but sometimes when you shag yourself out have a good shower, drink lots of water and go to bed it just feel so good.At least itz easier to fall asleep in this manner.Weird thou...

Went to Armour trainin centre to learn about Tanks.For the upcomin trip to Alaska, it was the first time in my 5 years of service I get to travel on a armour tank.Although itz kinda fun but well itz just far to noisy.I still perfer my jeep.Dont have to squeeze.Heehee...

So nothin much really happened this week just all those slammin and whackin here and there.but well, it just seem that itz a long week thou maybe itz because I didnt book out the whole week thatz why.I need some good sleep too, rest my body for next week.Been thinkin alot again this few nights.I think i should start plannin some stuff and change some of my routes.

Haha..i dont even know what im talkin about.I wanna meet someone but I dont know if I should.Can someone tell me??Oh ya, IPKT test is next week i have yet to study a single page.Im gonna failed for sure.Die Die..My time is gettin tighter each day.I have my own platoon trainin and I also have Alaska trainin.Oh my GOD, everythin needs me to handle.Sigh..Well, should take things step by step

Guyz, have a great weekend.Guess I will just be stayin at home as usual.Haha...Life iz a routine anyway...

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home