what a day
Yo peeps..Howz it goin??second day of the week.Mine was pretty great.Doin nothing but sleepin the whole day.Haha...
So yesterday was the start of IMF, my battalion is doin duty at the airport and im enjoyin myself at SIW.Haha....Sleepin the whole day, sound good huh.Well, actually itz pretty borin but well who cares.Ehmm...wasnt in a good mood lately.Many things had happened in my live and im gettin sick with it.Now i understand how my cousin feel when everything just dont come your way.
This sunday dive is cancel due to the usual boatman which is hired sold his boat.Now we are left with no boat.Need to find another operator to help us out.So, now i have to re-plan my timetable.What should i do this weekend.Rock climbin or kayakin??Oh ya, im gonna sign up for the first Aid course in October.I need the cert to go for my trainer course.Damn...Some people are not in their usual self lately.Everyone look stress..muggin, work, family, affair, relationship.Hey dude, slow down your pace man, whats there to be stress about??Only loser get stress..haha...Anyway, i have more or less decided to leave my job.Leave the job which brings me so much pain and freedom.Im gettin out of it even if i have no income and i need to sell my car.What choice do i have left with, nothing just come right.Nobody understand.So be it, think about yourselves.Live the life you want, i dont care.My life had been ruin ever since I signed on that paper.There is no turnin back even i regretted now.There is alwayz a price to pay and I paid a heavy price.
People asked what am I gonna do after I leave..God knows man.Im stuck in the middle of nowhere.Maybe disappear from Singapore and never to come back again.Go to Africa sleep with the big elephant and rot there till someone ever finds out.
Guyz, i might seem crazy but i dont bother what you think.Nobody....Human are selfish thatz what I can say.Think about yourself for all I care....
So yesterday was the start of IMF, my battalion is doin duty at the airport and im enjoyin myself at SIW.Haha....Sleepin the whole day, sound good huh.Well, actually itz pretty borin but well who cares.Ehmm...wasnt in a good mood lately.Many things had happened in my live and im gettin sick with it.Now i understand how my cousin feel when everything just dont come your way.
This sunday dive is cancel due to the usual boatman which is hired sold his boat.Now we are left with no boat.Need to find another operator to help us out.So, now i have to re-plan my timetable.What should i do this weekend.Rock climbin or kayakin??Oh ya, im gonna sign up for the first Aid course in October.I need the cert to go for my trainer course.Damn...Some people are not in their usual self lately.Everyone look stress..muggin, work, family, affair, relationship.Hey dude, slow down your pace man, whats there to be stress about??Only loser get stress..haha...Anyway, i have more or less decided to leave my job.Leave the job which brings me so much pain and freedom.Im gettin out of it even if i have no income and i need to sell my car.What choice do i have left with, nothing just come right.Nobody understand.So be it, think about yourselves.Live the life you want, i dont care.My life had been ruin ever since I signed on that paper.There is no turnin back even i regretted now.There is alwayz a price to pay and I paid a heavy price.
People asked what am I gonna do after I leave..God knows man.Im stuck in the middle of nowhere.Maybe disappear from Singapore and never to come back again.Go to Africa sleep with the big elephant and rot there till someone ever finds out.
Guyz, i might seem crazy but i dont bother what you think.Nobody....Human are selfish thatz what I can say.Think about yourself for all I care....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home